BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Holly N.
This yogurt is a classic. I feel like it definitely does the job as a probiotic. I recommend it if you are looking for a light yogurt to eat. All the flavors are good and I do not have a favorite
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I always use this yogurt if I am feeling sick or if I have gotten sick! The probiotic is great for your gut health and getting your PH back on track! Easily bought at Walmart! Normally have some on hand for myself or kids
Ilse T.
I bought this thinking it wasn’t going to be very good but, I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is wonderful and smooth. I did find it to be a bit sweet but, it definitely aides in digestion.
fiona U.
North york, ON
Tasted delicious, probably because it has too much sugar. It's affordable, i get a good amount for the price. I buy it pretty frequently from Loblaw, eat one or two a day at work. I will continue to buy them.
Destiny❤️ C.
Coconut Creek, FL
My daughter and I love the variety pack because we can have a different one everyday to switch it up in the morning. Filling but light and very good for you. Not too bad of a price would definitely buy again.
Ashley I.
Brentwood, CA
Buyin in bulk works out so much better for me i have such a busy schedule and a digestive track that isnt so busy. This is my go to when i keep it to keep to up with my busy life
Alex B.
It is a good tasting yogurt, I don't know that there is a significant improvement with digestive health with this but overall not the worst yogurt on the market. Depending on the flavor, sugar content varies and it is reasonably priced.
Kim S.
Memphis, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF. I can tell a difference in my body's routine when I stick with eating it daily for a few days in a row. The fruit blends are delicious.... especially black cherry which has nicely sized bits inside.
Jean Judith J.
When I look for snacks during late night I would feel less guilty if I grab my yogart.😉 The strawberry flavor is just enough for my liking! I'd like to try the other flavors!
Ramanda H.
ROWLAND, NC
Activa is one of my favorites,  the peach flavor in particular.  My children and husband also love the strawberry flavor. This is healthy and affordable!!!