BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Krysten J.
South Bend
This yogurt is good tasting. I don't personally have a digestive problem but chose this yogurt because of the flavor and size of cups. The multi packs are good to have for a variety. Will buy this product if it was on sale or not.
Kristin K.
Springdale , AR
Great tasting product that helps with digestion. My husband and I both have one of these for lunch every day and love it. The price is great and the quality is amazing as well. We will for sure continue to purchase this product.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
If you aren't regular and need to be this is a great yogurt to buy it's not expensive and taste great!! I haven't tried other brands that have probiotics in it so not sure how it compares but I like this one so it's what I buy.
Londen U.
I never ate yogurt before but after trying this product I am now a yogurt lover. It's delicious and doesn't taste like a normal yogurt. Peach and Strawberry is my favorite flavor. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Graciel B.
Sylmar, CA
It’s really good. I love the flavors especially the peach. It is also really creamy. I like how there are little tidbits of fruits in it. The price is cheap and affordable. It even goes on sale a lot, which is a good deal.
Alyssa R.
This yogurt is very satisfying. I enjoyed consuming it. It is also very affordable. I buy this product almost every week. It's really a good value. Extremely healthy, very low carbs, fats, etc.. The flavors are extravagant. Many different flavors to choose from.
Maura N.
Honestly taste the same as any otger yogurt. Not as bad with the artificial flavor as others but still has a medicine after taste. Not wowed by the results of what its known to help with. Again just like any other yogurts.
Mariana G.
The taste is just great and the bits of fruit are just small enough that they do not taste odd though they help make the yogurt taste even better than the competition. I can definitely say my digestive system is functioning better and I owe it to this yogurt.
Mileyza G.
I love the fact that it's brings more in the box then you buying it one but one I love the taste of the fruit it best repeat I bought it at shop prite and Walmart omg yes I would recommend to other because it's soft and smooth.
Marsha R.
San pedro, CA
This is my favorite yogurt because it contains fiber so helps me to go to the bathroom without having to take all that other medicine. I really like the taste and now and days you don’t get good taste with healthy foods so this is a win for me