BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Emily M.
Newport
I love this yogurt ! I eat it before any meal and it helps me digest my food . The yogurt is so creamy and smooth . You can even it for a snack . The prices are reasonable and the flavors are so great ! If you haven’t tried it you should !
Laura K.
Dallas, TX
I like that this yogurt is low fat, yet still creamy and flavorful. I also like the live and active cultures—my stomach can be easily upset, so it helps keep my digestive system regular. It also contains less sugar than lots of other brands.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
Activia is wonderful for feeling satisfied with what you put in your body. I love this brand and get it very often. It's very affordable, and compared to other products, it rises above. It's very flavorful, and contains real fruit. Yum!
Kayleigh N.
This product is great for your stomach and as a snack. It’s somewhat healthy and it tastes great. I buy this all the time and I love the yogurt. It has some berries in it so it does compare to a couple of other brands but it taste better.
JoAnn L.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love this yogurt! My two children and I eat it all the time! I usually purchase it in bulk at Walmart they taste amazing. I love how it doesn't leave a film in your moth like other yogurts. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Brandi J.
Charlestown, IN
This yogurt is packed with probiotics, which is great for women's health! This yogurt not only tastes great, but the healthy probiotics in it make it a double win! I have purchase this brand multiple times and I absolutely love it!
Kaylie P.
Taste is great but be aware that probiotics as such will make you have some frequently, healthy bowel movements. Bought the variety pack at Sam’s club which was hard to finish as a single woman living alone unless I would’ve eaten 2-3 everyday lol.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
The peach one is definitely my favorite. It's a good snack for on the go or for breakfast. I like to add this into smoothies as well and it makes my smoothies taste even better! This is a food item that I always keep in the house.
Wyatt B.
Springfield
Different flavors and each amazing in their own way. Very affordable and filling for the size! Very pleased indeed. It’s better than any other yogurt I’ve ever had in my life. I needed it for the health reasons. Would definitely buy again and again!
Krysten J.
South Bend
This yogurt is good tasting. I don't personally have a digestive problem but chose this yogurt because of the flavor and size of cups. The multi packs are good to have for a variety. Will buy this product if it was on sale or not.