BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Pilar P.
Dallas, TX
Me ayuda con la digestión a mejorado mi alimentación me da energía es realmente muy bueno su sabor es delicioso lo consumo diario acompañado de un desayuno balanceado como pan integral fruta de temporada jugo ó té se lo eh recomendado a mis amigas y les a gustado mucho
Hilary L.
Bronx , NY
Best yogurt taste good and especially good for your PH because of the fact that's it contains probiotic to keep everything balanced out so it is a must try ta a great way to keep your body healthy so I will continue eating this because it is especially good for women
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
I love this yogurt because it has definitely helped me out with my digestive system. Cannot compare it to any other product. Definitely recommend you can purchase it at any local grocery store like WalmartStop & Shop ect literally anywhere ! LOVE IT
Christine G.
columbia
LOVE LOVE THIS YOGURT , personally i think this is the best yogurt on the market it’s so tasty and light , also it does not have an after taste at all . I buy this all the time and if your not a big yogurt eater you should definitely try this one specially the blueberry I’m for sure this will change your mind !
Colleen A.
Santa Monica , CA
Yogurt is a great way to get your probiotics, and gut health is so important. It's delicious, inexpensive, and perfect for an on the go breakfast of mid-morning snack. It tastes great, too!
Sherrie O.
Phoenix
 this is an absolutely wonderful product if you want to regulate your digestive system this is the best product to do that. It is very easy on the stomach does not upset the stomach as well . comes a different kinds of flavors that are just absolutely delicious
Eden G.
Los angeles, CA
When it comes to health and flavor, I always choose Activia® Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt ! Great fresh and natural fruit flavor & the original yogurt flavor for granola or shakes ! And the MORE the BETTER 😝
Megan L.
This stuff is the best! I get it on sale at Costco and it's such a great value for the money. I have one for breakfast every morning and my favorite flavor is peach. I would definitely recommend this product because it is great for you and tastes amazing!
Kaylee D.
This yogurt is great for people with a sensitive stomach. I've had digestive issues my whole life, and had my gallbladder removed. I never get a stomachache, and this always seems to help if I do. The vanilla flavor is my favorite, and it tastes great.
Taylor B.
Reading
Very light and flavorful. Also full of probiotics so you can keep your internal systems flowing at the same time as enjoying a nice treat. The only thing I didn't like were the huge chunks of fruit inside, though it wasn't the worst thing either.