BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

April G.
This is the very first thing I put into my buggy at Walmart why family and o love the taste and the price no other products have the great taste and smith texture we enjoying shopping at Walmart fir all our needs if your looking for a great snacks for the kids please try this they will love it
Andrea P.
The Strawberry and Blueberry flavors are great, however I did not really like the Peach flavor. While I enjoy fresh peaches, the yogurt was not very good. The Peach flavor felt artificial. I still buy Activia yogurt but usually in the Strawberry, Blueberry, Straw/Banana, and Vanilla flavors.
Marvin L.
Flushing, NY
I buy this yogurt a lot because they always have it at Costco or BJ’s. It tastes pretty good and there are little pieces of fruit in it. Definitely one of the better tasting yogurt but it has too much sugar in it to be considered healthy.
Mich B.
I get these packs from Costco and I cannot believe how easily our family go can through a whole box of yogurt. I have not really found that this is my go to yogurt just because of the way the yogurt sits in my stomach - i rather not have to worry about my digestion as i am trying to work
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
I absolutely love the Activia® Light Strawberry Blueberry Peach Probiotic Yogurt! It is so creamy and smooth. The chunks of fruit inside add a nice texture to the yogurt. Overall, I find that I just feel better after I eat this yogurt! 10/10 for sure in my opinion!
Raymond G.
This yogurt is full of probiotics that are healthy for you. Especially if you are taking antibiotics it is always a good idea to take probiotics along with yogurt that has probiotics. This is my favorite brand and the taste is AMAZING! Love this product and would buy again and again!
Jenae M.
Waseca
Activia is very good for your stomach. I  buy this when I shop. Its healthy but I would rather take probiotics in pill form. It's not to expensive but why keep buying it when I can get better results with the probiotics pills. I would every once in a while buy again
Adriana N.
I use to hate yogurt but one day I decided to try my sisters strawberry yogurt and ended up falling in love. It happened to be the activia brand and I was very shocked because never before had I been interested in yogurt but this yogurt completely changed my mind! The fruit flavor in these little yogurt packs give a real fruit punch! Not only do they taste great but they keep your system in line! (If you know what I mean) they're just great!
Rebecca B.
My whole family loves this! My kids beg for it each day, and I happily let them have a container. I love that they can get healthy probiotics in a yummy way! The price is on point, and I love that it helps to keep us healthy! I'll keep this as a staple on our shopping list!
Maria De Jesus B.
Delicious! Knowing that it helps my body makes it that much more appealing and wonderful! I love the variety of flavors to mix it up every morning. A delight solo or accompanying bagels, fruits, and a variety of breakfast foods. A great price for a fantastic yogurt!