BY ACTIVIA

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I get these for my daughter because her doctor recommended them to help her regulate her system. She has a hard time digesting things sometimes and this helps regulate her and she actually likes them. I put them in my kids lunch boxes as well and they enjoy them as a snack. They're affordable and not overpriced and the flavors are good as well.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
These yogurts taste amazing!! When I first bought them I thought they might taste horrible but they don't!! I bought Activia yogurt with probiotics because I was constantly bloated and eating 1-2 of these a day seemed to relieve some of that pressure. The fruit they put in the yogurt actually TASTE like REAL fruit and not chemically processed.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
I switched from Greek yogurt back to activia. Activia gives you more yogurt packages for a lower price. I take them as a work snack and they fill me up. All the flavors I've tried have been wonderful. No complaints..
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
Siempre me han gustado los yogures. Creo que es el alimento ideal para tomar cuando quieras, ya que es bueno tanto para desayunar, después de las comidas, en la merienda o incluso antes de acostarse. Es un alimento que jamás sienta mal.
Chelsea P.
San Jose, CA
Great on to go, easy to pack yogurt! They keep me filled and the natural fruit flavors are delicious. I like to add granola on top almost like a parfait. I like that the flavor is mixed in, and not sitting on top/at the bottom. To me it has the perfect amount of sweetness and a good snack or as an addition to my breakfast
Claudia D.
Naples, FL
During my time on the South Beach Diet these were a life saver. Any time I was hungry I would grab a yogurt and it was a tasty to satisfy cravings. These are fantastic. Flavorful and help regulate gut behavior. Many yogurts are saturated with sugar but this product has a low sugar content compared to its counterparts.
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
I am not an “active goer” and this product doesn’t seem to change that, even eating it everyday. I don’t like anything blueberry so I’m not a fan of that one (but my husband and kids love it) I on the other hand love strawberry and peach! The flavor is just amazing. It’s a must buy every time we are at Costco.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT
I very much enjoy activia! It has an amazing taste and helps you with tummy problems. I like the flavors blueberry and peach most. It is a little expensive but it is worth the price. The only down fall is if you eat to much it can really effect your bowls.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I love these yogurts!!!! They taste amazing and definitely do the job they are supposed to do. They are a good value for the price. These are the only ones I have tried for this specific issue, and there is no need to try something else!
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I started taking probiotics to help with my digestion. First time trying this yogurt and it tastes great. I eat one in the morning with my breakfast and another as a healthy night time snack. I have not been eating it long enough to notice any difference in my digestion but it does taste yummy.