BY ACTIVIA #49 in Yogurt

Enrich your day with a delicious, creamy Activia lowfat yogurt, now with non-GMO ingredients.* Infused with the fresh taste of berries and peach and with billions of probiotics in every cup a great way to start every day.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Carmine (For Color), Milk Calcium, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium.

Blueberry: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Blueberry Puree, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Carmine (For Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum.

Peach: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Andria H.
Lafayette
They last a good while, longer than most yogurts. Really helps keep your insides healthy and regular. Not very fond of the Peach flavors but love the others. Got this product from Walmart. Would add mixed berries as flavors.
Laura O.
Indiana
I have been a person who has never liked yogurts ... but the texture of the activia ... the flavors and what they help daily since I am quite stressed ... totally compensates. I have been having dinner every night ... the natives are the ones that I like the least but the creamy texture makes them look like a Greek so I have been amazed, those of forest fruits and pineapple buenisimos and the one that I have loved the one of lima -limmon has never tasted that flavor and is very pleasing to the palate. In summary in any of its varieties is a highly recommended product, by its benefits (regulates the intestine), its taste and its price
member-8e161
This is a great variety pack! With a lot of flavors and the fact that it has probiotics is good for anyone trying to regulate their digestion. Good flavor with extra benefits.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
For any women or man who us taking antibiotics, this yogurt is a must! Especially for us women. You can go to the drug store and spend a fortune on a box of probitoc or you can eat one of these a day and it will keep your digestive tract on the right direction and the bacteria balanced properly. No one ever wants to talk about yeast inflections but they are a reality when taking antibiotics and this yummy yogurt is a great product to prevent that hell lol and it tastes great! That's my review as a nurse lol
natalie h.
Danone Activia certainly tastes nice.

I PARTICULARLY LIKE

the big, real fruit chunks and the taste of most except the vanilla one which I found much to sweet!

IT'LL BE NICE TO IMPROVE

to make it much thicker! I hate runny yoghurt and I found this one much to thin and the sweetness of the vanilla one needs to be adjusted downwards. Also if you need tow tubs a day for it to be effective wouldn't it make sense that you produce a larger tub size so that one serving is in one tub, not two
Ashley N.
W Lafayette, IN
Yogurt is my go-to every morning. The Activia variety pack is perfect for people who get tired of the same ole same so you can switch it up and try something different each day. I usually am a fan of tossing in my favorite granola to add the extra crunch. The only downfall is I am a big texture person so the fresh fruit pieces are a little weird for me, but the granola helps hide that!
Rebecca J.
New York city
This is a very delicious snack when your on the go or in rush and it's quick and healthy and I purchased this at Bjs wholesales club which is less than $15 and it very good flavor that is really satisfying and if and when you purchase this item you won't regret it.
Mary M.
Shreveport
Im so glad i tried Dannon Activia probiotic blended. After a long regimen of antibiotics my gut flora was terribly depleted. After just a week of adding Activia to my regular breakfast routine I saw a great improvement in my digestive function. It tastes great too wich I wasn't expecting. I'm not usually a big fan of yogurt but this was actually good.
Allen M.
Pomona
These flavors are the best of out of all of them. My kids love yogurt, if I told them this was a healthier style of yogurt, they probably wouldn't believe me. We as a family eat 1 everyday. It also helped us a long when the stomach bug was going around our house. The flavors are amazing and the probiotics are always a bonus to the activia yogurt.
Ciara J.
San Diego , CA
These yogurts taste amazing!! When I first bought them I thought they might taste horrible but they don't!! I bought Activia yogurt with probiotics because I was constantly bloated and eating 1-2 of these a day seemed to relieve some of that pressure. The fruit they put in the yogurt actually TASTE like REAL fruit and not chemically processed.