Activia Light Strawberry Banana/Peach 4 Oz Activia Light Fat Free Yogurt 8 Ct Cups uploaded by Carmen P.

BY ACTIVIA #54 in Yogurt

Kasie G.
I have trouble "going" everyday. I was to a point where I didn't go for 3 days at a time. Since adding activia to my diet I'm now going regularly and feel so much better. The taste is great and it's a nice little snack. I've tried many flavors and love them all. Price is reasonable depending on the pack size you get and where you're purchasing from. Recommended by my sister as she had the same problem as me and found activia. So glad I tried it and will continue to repurchase.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Our Kroger often runs out of the Greek activia, so I try to always find the light. My husband loves strawberry banana, so we gave these a try. We weren't disappointed. I do feel that all activia that is non-greek has a little more of a dry/chalky flavor. Im confident its just the added fiber but it's way less noticeable in the greek.
Heather S.
Daphne
We love Activia yogurt in our house and this was a new flavor to try. We enjoy the basic flavors, but this was something different. The taste was not our favorite, but we enjoy the company and their products overall. We will stick with the blueberry, Strawberry, and Peach though.
Kirsten H.
I really like this yogurt brand. It has one of the best tastes and is the most efficient. It is my favorite yogurt because while I am always so busy, it gets in a lot of extra fiber that I may not get in my daily quicker meals.
Stephanie R.
Tulsa
My four year old daughter loves yogurt. Her favorite is Activia’s peach flavor. I bought her the value pack but she is not a huge fan of the strawberry banana. We have gone back to just buying the four pack of peach.
Donna B.
Highview
Good flavors and creaminess. I was having stomach issues and started eating this every morning seemed to help calm my stomach first thing in mornings. Would recommend this to others to try. Worth the purchase price
Whitney S.
West Point, MS
I love yogurt I eat it everyday, this particular brand tastes awesome very light. I usually eat it as a snack in between meals, my kids enjoy this yogurt as well. A simple snack especially when your on the go.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
I love the strawberry, peach, and blueberry flavors! They are really good when frozen too! I love that they have real fruit in them, I always feel like i could eat 2-3 at a time.
Tonya S.
Phoenix
The flavor is light and fragrant, not overwhelming like other brands of strawberry banana. Very grateful there's no aftertaste from the probiotics like Greek yogurts have.
Houston D.
Sugar Land, TX
The yogurt tastes really nice when added with oats or any type of nuts. Not giving it a 5 star because after a few days after opening it tastes rotten. You can purchase this item at any local grocery store in the dairy section, I recommend this product as a quick breakfast or a healthy snack.