Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt

Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt

by Activia

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?
Start your review of Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Dao L.
Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.
Super delicious and satisfying. It is a bit on the expensive side for someone like me. The value is alright coming from an Alaskan. The flavor is amazing and I don't think I would choose it over any other yogurt.
Katelyn H.
Wayside
Delicious and helps with my stomach! Love this product and ate one everyday! Worth the money and is pretty affordable. Also tastes better then a lot of yogurts.
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
I am not a fan of many yogurts because I don’t like many textures or when something is too thick and this yogurt is the perfect consistency. It also tastes wonderful with the peach flavor and I would definitely recommend this yogurt if you don’t like it too thick.
Aly C.
Dallas, GA
Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Aly C.
Best yogurt! I eat this every morning with my breakfast! Very tasty and with the live probiotics help promote healthy gut digestion! Repeat buyer. Highly recommended! Love everything about it! Activia is one of the best brands of yogurt. I usually buy a variety pack of both peach and strawberry banana! Both very satisfying!
Faiza M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Faiza M.
I am not a fan of greek yogurt, but after lunch at work when my sweet tooth aches for something sweet i use to have 1 peach 🍑 yogurt to curb the feeling. Its yummy in taste and satisfies my cravings in more healthier way. Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt
Jay M.
Orange, NJ
I love love live this. I got hook in it because of my mom and let me tell u I can’t stop buying them. I 100% recommend. They’re delicious. I think Peach is the best one out of all the others.
Nelly D.
Lake Mary, FL
Perfect to add probiotics to your diet. It great flavor for does peach lovers. Good value for a quick snack. Super healthy if you use it like a substitute of a healthy dessert. I would improve the package.
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I buy this yogurt for my baby. He likes flavored yogurt very much . He eats this twice a week now . In summer I use to gave him daily . He likes peaches flavor vry much.
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
My son loves these, he eats one a day for his snack and it's what he asks for. I'm happy with it cause it's health and he gets nutrients from it. I like the little bits of fruit that they put in the yogurt, so it helps me to expand his thought on real fruit. It's easy to grab and go also a good price.
Marie D.
Honolulu, HI
Light peach was not my fave. Less calories sounds great but I didn’t love the taste. Great healthy snack but not my cup of tea. To be fair peach is not my favorite yogurt flavor though.