Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA #48 in Yogurt

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Lorna M.
Lovely yogurt to start the day off with or just to snack on. Very light and the probiotics in it makes it plus. I always buy this in bulk at BJs. They go by really fast in my household. It's the one yogurt we can all agree on in my household. I recommend to all my family and friends
Zoe A.
Austin
I really enjoy this yogurt. It’s food for you and your digestive system. I don’t remember the price I pay for it, but I typically get it from a whole sell store so I can get more at a time. I really love this tiny peach chunks in it. And it’s not too many so it’s not overbearing. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this.
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
This is my go to yogurt! Love the taste and consistency of it! I feel it really does help regulate the digestive system too which is a major plus! The brand isn’t too expensive and you can find it at every grocery store! Totally recommend adding this yogurt into your diet!
Emily H.
This is a product I buy for my daughter and husband as I am not a fan of the peach flavor. They love it and I love that it helps their bellies digest easier. I typically go for the vanilla flavor and add some granola, but they seem to love the peach all by itself!
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I've been eating activia for 2 years now and my gut health is better than it ever has been. It tastes great, is a quick and delicious snack or breakfast and it doesn' upset my stomach like other brands do. I always have and always will buy and recommend activia.
Samantha K.
Clermont
This is my #1 go-to yogurt! It’s light and guilt free, but so tasty. The flavor is all there, and it’s cheap! I love the little bits of peach all throughout. It’s always on my shopping list, and it’s safe to say it always will be!
Dao L.
Super delicious and satisfying. It is a bit on the expensive side for someone like me. The value is alright coming from an Alaskan. The flavor is amazing and I don't think I would choose it over any other yogurt.
Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
This is a great yogurt to get your system kick started. Great taste and flavors. It’s definitely a light yogurt and a smaller size container than I’m use to. Great for a small snack and keeps you regular if you know what I mean
Hannah B.
I love this so much . Whenever I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat . I always reach for the activia . It's an amazing snack and I love the way they taste . It's a way better thing to eat than chips or candy
Mechila B.
This brand helps with my digestive problems so much. I take one of these per day and I feel more energized, I’m eating more regularly, and I don’t have a lot of the same problems i used to have. This is also my fave flavor.
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?