Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Lorna M.
Lovely yogurt to start the day off with or just to snack on. Very light and the probiotics in it makes it plus. I always buy this in bulk at BJs. They go by really fast in my household. It's the one yogurt we can all agree on in my household. I recommend to all my family and friends
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I've been eating activia for 2 years now and my gut health is better than it ever has been. It tastes great, is a quick and delicious snack or breakfast and it doesn' upset my stomach like other brands do. I always have and always will buy and recommend activia.
Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat YogurtDannon Activia Probiotic Blended Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry Vanilla these are the best I take these or the little bottles twice a day and they are amazing an okay price but worth it I love these , I freeze them up and then during the day drink/eat them. I restock all the time
Dao L.
Super delicious and satisfying. It is a bit on the expensive side for someone like me. The value is alright coming from an Alaskan. The flavor is amazing and I don't think I would choose it over any other yogurt.
Auttie✌🌻🌼🌳 D.
Fort Lauderdale
The peach flavor is great without being overbearing. Not too sweet, but not too tart either. Great for a quick meal paired with granola or oats. The probiotic aspect is greqt too!
Nina T.
New haven, CT
 I love love love this peach yogurt . I tried it the first time and eat it every day. It is so inexpensive, and has great flavor and comes with chunks of peaches. I bought it in Walmart and ShopRite. Also this product does help with your digestive system for those who do have problems using the bathroom.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
This yogert is so good i get the regular and i get the drinkable kind and really all the flavors taste good and its good for me personally because i have tummy problem
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. It's quick and easy and tastes great. Activia brand yogurt tastes amazing and costs next to nothing to purchase. Whenever I go grocery shopping I make sure to stock up. Since I'm not a big breakfast eater, I make sure to at least have some yogurt in the morning!
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
Activia peach yogurt is my all time favorite flavor and yogurt. This brand keeps me from feeling bloated and this is the best flavor that they have and I’ve tried them all.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Best yogurt ever makes my taste buds so happy it's so good and perfect for breakfast combine with a granola it's very yummy helps you clean stomach and does not have a lot of cal
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?