Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Dao L.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Heba S.Activia® Light Peach Probiotics Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Adriana G.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia's yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving* so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it's a smart way to be your best.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Then 1% Of Inulin, Acacia Gum, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Annatto Extract And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Calcium Lactate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Milk Calcium, Xanthan Gum.

Lorna M.
Lovely yogurt to start the day off with or just to snack on. Very light and the probiotics in it makes it plus. I always buy this in bulk at BJs. They go by really fast in my household. It's the one yogurt we can all agree on in my household. I recommend to all my family and friends
Zoe A.
Austin
I really enjoy this yogurt. It’s food for you and your digestive system. I don’t remember the price I pay for it, but I typically get it from a whole sell store so I can get more at a time. I really love this tiny peach chunks in it. And it’s not too many so it’s not overbearing. I would definitely recommend and repurchase this.
Lacy L.
Edmond, OK
I've been eating activia for 2 years now and my gut health is better than it ever has been. It tastes great, is a quick and delicious snack or breakfast and it doesn' upset my stomach like other brands do. I always have and always will buy and recommend activia.
Samantha K.
Clermont
This is my #1 go-to yogurt! It’s light and guilt free, but so tasty. The flavor is all there, and it’s cheap! I love the little bits of peach all throughout. It’s always on my shopping list, and it’s safe to say it always will be!
Dao L.
Super delicious and satisfying. It is a bit on the expensive side for someone like me. The value is alright coming from an Alaskan. The flavor is amazing and I don't think I would choose it over any other yogurt.
Mechila B.
This brand helps with my digestive problems so much. I take one of these per day and I feel more energized, I’m eating more regularly, and I don’t have a lot of the same problems i used to have. This is also my fave flavor.
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
This yogert is so good i get the regular and i get the drinkable kind and really all the flavors taste good and its good for me personally because i have tummy problem
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Yogurt is one of my favorite snacks. It's quick and easy and tastes great. Activia brand yogurt tastes amazing and costs next to nothing to purchase. Whenever I go grocery shopping I make sure to stock up. Since I'm not a big breakfast eater, I make sure to at least have some yogurt in the morning!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are super yummy! I know that they are probiotic, but I can’t tell any difference, they just taste like any other yogurt, but what we like the most about it is that the peaches in it taste so good, it’s the best tasting peach yogurt I have ever had and my husband agrees with me. We buy this all the time!
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A guilt free snack that is very tasty. I enjoy bringing these to work with me for lunch/dinner, they are easy to pack and really help when I'm craving something sweet.
Kambri L.
Shreveport, LA
I'm trying to find a yogurt that has probiotics but also tastes great. I'm wondering how this one compares to others?