Activia® Light Blueberry Probiotic Yogurt uploaded by 👑👑👑 W.

BY ACTIVIA #71 in Yogurt

Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
This is a great yogurt to get your system kick started. Great taste and flavors. It’s definitely a light yogurt and a smaller size container than I’m use to. Great for a small snack and keeps you regular if you know what I mean
Noura H.
Los Angeles
So I used to get the light version all the time when I was on a diet ! It does wonders it really helps you stay full and it gives you the balanced nutrition you need when pairing it with toast and a fruit! Absolutely love!
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
I love activia since I try it in my country
It’s really tasty and I feel Berry’s inside yogurt
Good price, the best thing to start your day with.
I recommend this yogurt to other people
I want try another tastes
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
My kids love it. I'm not to crazy about it. It's great for the price and an afternoon snack however, Bc it's light it does have that awful aftertaste hence why I don't care for it.
Talia M.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This was pretty good. I just did not prefer the light as much but It was still good and Activia is a good brand all around it really works on the digestive tract and isn't too harsh on the tunmy.
sevinj S.
SOSENSKIY STREET KALININA 9 KV 5 249710
very Healthy and delicious yogurt rich in vitamins and prebiotics I recommend you this yogurt gentle sweet and very healthy very healthy and tasty yogurt rich in vitamins and prebiotics, I recommend you this yogurt is gentle sweet and very helpful the blueberry flavor is my favorite flavor and I liked the design of the yogurt
Betty G.
I picked up a four pack of this Activia light blueberry yogurt because my coworker told me it was good. To my surprise, it was actually good. I'm very picky when it comes to flavors. So, this blueberry flavor was good for me. The only thing I would want improved is the consistency. It's a little on the loose side, but not too bad. I would purchase this again.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Dannons Activia Light blueberry is my favorite flavor yogurt. I tend to eat these ones first over anything! I have to hide them from my boyfriend in the fridge! Sometimes I even add extra blueberries to make it into a more fulfilling meal! I'm happy the Wal-Mart nearby is always stocked with this flavor!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
I love blueberry yogurt and I also love this brand of yogurt it tastes like heaven in a small bottle I buy from their brand a lot and love the way they make their yogurt I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a quick breakfast or snack I love it’s! 😍😍
Jacqui H.
Lynnwood, WA
This yogurt is in a small container but it’s is very filling because the yogurt contains pieces of fruit. It is very tasty, but I have no idea whether it is actually helping in terms of probiotics and gut health. No noticeable changes in my body