Activia® Key Lime Nonfat Greek Yogurt uploaded by Aline M.

BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Looking for a snack that’s delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt – thick, creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the rich taste of key lime and start a routine just for you. *

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Lime Juice Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Fruit Juice Concentrate (for Color), Vitamin D3.

Directions: Consume twice per day for 2 weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep refrigerated.

Asma A.
Greek yogurt is very good to get the protein. I love lime flavor. It’s smell & taste refreshing. I buy it often. It’s a good brand and its products have good quality.
Trisha P.
Granger, IN
Amazing flavor of yogurt!! By far my favorite! I unfortunately have had troubles finding this flavor in common stores though. It use to be very popular and now it seems to be much more difficult to find. If you find it, buy it!!
Kathy L.
Calhoun
I Dannon Yogurt because of the probiotic because I have to eat probiotic everyday I have Diverticulitis and I've got to have some kind of fiber probiotic or something like that
Jessica E.
Louisville, KY
I love dannons activia yogurt is always tastes so good. I will usually eat one of those in the morning to get my day started. I sometimes get clogged up and knowing that something as simple as eating yogurt can get me regale again is so great.
Chris P.
Lexington
Tried these Dannon Activia cups for my breakfast for 2 weeks and really helped with my digestion issues. The cost is comparable to buying high fiber bars at the same cost, but more of a great taste. I would recommend these to anyone looking for help with digestive issues and bloating. Worked for me. :-) Activia® Key Lime Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Amo todos os Greeks mas esse sabor não me convenceu, achei que o gosto não tem gosto de limão e eh super enjoativo, não conseguiria comer mais de um o que facilmente faço com os demais sabores, mas continuo amando a marca mas não compraria mais esse sabor, acho que a Greek poderia colocar sabores como manga ou kiwi acho que seriam deliciosos.
Gloria C.
Tarboro
Activia Key Lime Nonfat Greek Yogurt is delicious.  It was very affordable and the right size for me.  I normally do not eat yogurt but the key lime was so delicious and a matter of fact that is what grew me to this yogurt the key lime flavor.  I will definitely buy this product again because it is good and healthy.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
I buy yoghurts and desserts TM Danon when I want to pamper myself with something yummy! :) I run after work in my favorite supermarket and buy my beloved Danon! I love desserts Danissimo Tiramisu and Lemon-Ginger! And I prefer Aquarius with cereals from Danone for breakfast! Pleasant, tasty and useful already loved products from TM Danon and their novelties are always able to please me and sate! :)
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Im not a big fan of greek yogurt. Lets start there. Its just too thick and lacking in flavor for me to be a fan. I am a fan of key lime flavor. So i gave this a go. The flavors in key lime balance well in yogurt in this product. I almost forget its greek! It's tasty and moderately healthy. Its not my go to yogurt, but it is my go to greek yogurt.
Lindsay D.
Pendleton, IN
I am all about Dannon Greek yogurt! I don't care for the thinner "American" yogurt. I like the thicker Greek yogurt. I like the blended yogurt, but I prefer the fruit on the bottom kind more. Dannon definitely makes great yogurt! I would buy this again.