BY ACTIVIA

Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I love greek yogurt and the amazing benefits but have to have some flavor in with mine. These strawberry ones have a really great flavor. Plus the added benefit of staying "regular." No complaints. I do wish I could find the brand on sale more or they offered more coupons.
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I really like the Activia yogurt options. They are great at helping replenishing the needed probiotics in your body without having to take supplements when needed. They are healthy as well and pack in great flavor. I love that they are still a bit sour overall.
Mauricio C.
Miami
I love this mix of berries ! Very convinience , I always bring this to my work when I'm bored to cook , great price I bought it at publix in brickell and I think at times to make a decision on something healthy this is a great choise and I'll buy it again
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Activia is the yogurt that I'm proud of myself when I buy. It tastes delicious of course. But the reason I am proud of myself is because I buy it for my Digestive Health sometimes when I can afford it. ~jessnherguys~
Ashley T.
Macon
This is the only yogurt that I love! Honestly might be too but I buy it weekly at the grocery store to help my stomach. It is creamy without being overwhelming and has Still back full of flavor even with the calorie count drop! Highly recommend
Kimberly W.
Chino
Activia is my favorite yogurt to eat. The flavor is sweet and the texture is creamy. I like that the fruit is already blended through the yogurt and I don't have to dig to the bottom to mix with the yogurt.
Ana R.
I wasn't a fan. The flavor was artificial tasting and I didn't finish the entire cup. It had the right consistency but the flavor was off in my opinion. First time buyer but I may try a different flavor.
Kiera M.
Naples, FL
So good! Love this yogurt, the strawberry flavor is my favorite and the consistency of the yogurt isn’t too much texture in my mouth. It’s a great price, as well. I can’t get enough!
Mina S.
Austin, TX
The taste is average, which means that this yogurt is not any more special than the generic ones you would expect. I would advise the light version if you are on a diet or a different yogurt brand because I have seen larger serving sizes with a lower calorie count. I would still buy again because it tastes good enough, and the pricing is fair.
Carmen H.
Malta
I am currently in LOVE with this strawberry and blueberry yogurt and tend to have it in my fridge almost always. It's great yo eat in the morning to get your digestion on track as soon as you wake up! It starts working your body and getting you ready for the long day ahead! #yummy #yogurt