Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
I really like Activia! It's tasty, my kids like it, and it helps digestion. Great product.
Jess M.
Jess M.
If you are having problems with your digestion, then this product is beneficial for you. As long as you eat two of these a day, it works very well. The flavors are all tasty, although my personal favorite is Peach. They aren't too expensive, but I suggest buying the value pack if you find you like this product.
Ben U.
Ben U.
activia was lacking overall i didn't like the flavor and texture was weird. i felt it was powdery like not real yogurt
Like the portion control size of each container. Not too big like some of the other brands where my kids sometimes waste it. The flavors are good and it's not too sour nor to runny in consistency.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
El Paso, TX
Loves the taste the creamy texture the variety in this pack and the price and lets not forget the pro biotic
Gary B.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
At my age, health is very important to me. One of the ways I try to maintain a healthy body is by ensuring I maintain a good balance of beneficial bacteria in my digestive tract. Activia makes hat task much easier by serving as a great probiotic that not only works but tastes great. Activia also provides other necessary nutrients that my body needs. My favorite flavor is the strawberry/blueberry. It's a great way to start the day and as an afternoon snack. The flavor and texture are just right... You'll like it and it'll like you.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Such a great tasting yogurt and the fact that it helps you stay regularly is such a great bonus when it comes to eating healthy
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Love yogurt and love this had 3 flavors. Usually at most you only get two varieties. I like to eat mine with granola and fresh fruit for breakfast but it gets old if you have to eat the same kind everyday but this allows variety.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Middle River, MD
My family is a big fan of activia. I enjoy the flavors and the benefits it does for your body
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Activia yogurt tastes great. I don't particularly remember it helping me go to the bathroom regularly, but I feel better about eating this compared to regular yoplait. I would purchase this product again.