Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Kelly G.
El Paso, TX
Loves the taste the creamy texture the variety in this pack and the price and lets not forget the pro biotic
Roe S.
Philadelphia
I liked the flavor Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt 5.3 oz I will continue to buy this product for my family
Pineapple S.
Garden Grove
I love the Activia Greek Yogurt in Vanilla, blueberry, and strawberry. I actually prefer it over Chobani
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product it works amazing i would most definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Aris R.
Yonkers , NY
I used to hate yogurt until I tried the blueberry Flavor, I can have this flavor every day ever time!!
Michelle
These are good and good flavors. They are healthy and make you feel good. Good snack or breakfast.
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
It that's okay but I prefer just vanilla flavor. But it definitely works and keeps my bloating away
virginia g.
I love it is so good i love how it taste i love to buy it every week ­čĺľ­čĺľ taste amazing ­čĺľ­čĺľ­čĺľ­čĺľ­čĺľ­čśś­čśś­čśś­čśś­čśś
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
Love this this what i eat for snacks every night it has helped my allot with my stomach problems.
Angela B.
Texarkana, TX
Delicious! Can't tell it from regular yogurt and it does seem to help with gas and digestion.