Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Loanne N.
I have digestive issues and activia helps me with that. I have to eat a lot of probiotics and activia is a tasty way to promote that!
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Love the taste and texture. The pieces of fruit inside are good size. Velvet texture. Normally buy every trip to the store. Feels healthy
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
Its one of my favorite yogurts. I always get the blueberry ones. Its creamy and have a few berries. The only problem is its pricey
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
Great yogurt! when i first heard of activia i thought it would taste like medicine but it's actually very delicious
R M.
This is a good selection of yogurts. I especially enjoy the peach yogurt flavor. It does have enough sugar in it, but Its good for a boost of energy when you need it through the day
Shirley M.
Neptune, NJ
Great snack to eat, and great to have to go and grab white on the run. Great flavor and reasonable proces... bough at Costco foods stores
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
If I find myself slacking on my probiotic, this is the yogurt I reach for. I don't like the amount of sugar in it, but I do find it helps my digestive system work better.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Costco sells these in a 24 pack. The best value in my opinion. I have these twice a day, one for brunch and one for lunch. Keeps me satisfied in terms of sweetness and nutritiousness.
Alexandra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
They are very good at knowing and I like them because they have probiotic and make me go to the bathroom and the price is not bad even my children use them relied heavily in the brand
Amanda L.
Amazing product and taste. If you're a women and have digestive problems or strong cramps this honestly helps and i recommend it. It helped me even when my medication did not. My personal favorite flavor is the peach, it also has little fruit pieces which makes it so much better.