Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Scarborough
Helped me plenty during my time when I was taking anti biotics and trying to find a good probiotic. Highly reccomend
Pineapple S.
Pineapple S.
Garden Grove
I love the Activia Greek Yogurt in Vanilla, blueberry, and strawberry. I actually prefer it over Chobani
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Altoona
This is one of my favorite brands. This is also one of my favorite flavor combos. Who knew healthy could be so delicious
Roe S.
Roe S.
Philadelphia
I liked the flavor Fage 2% Blueberry Yogurt 5.3 oz I will continue to buy this product for my family
Alee G.
Alee G.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My whole family loves these, a mega pack only lasts a week at the most. The taste is amazing.
Aris R.
Aris R.
Yonkers, NY
I used to hate yogurt until I tried the blueberry Flavor, I can have this flavor every day ever time!!
virginia g.
virginia g.
I love it is so good i love how it taste i love to buy it every week 💖💖 taste amazing 💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Love this product it works amazing i would most definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Missy J.
Missy J.
Gardner
I use this mostly because I have a lot of tummy issuses. I buy it most of the time in bulk and priced good for a family with limited money.
Sam F.
Sam F.
I'll preface this with: I don't actually eat any of it. My kids devour these yogurt cups though! I love that the sugar content is in check, the price is great when purchased in the large pack, the variety is awesome. We buy an 18 pack every every 2 weeks. It's awesome that they have chunks of REAL fruit in them too!