Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Aris R.
Yonkers , NY
I used to hate yogurt until I tried the blueberry Flavor, I can have this flavor every day ever time!!
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
Love this this what i eat for snacks every night it has helped my allot with my stomach problems.
virginia g.
I love it is so good i love how it taste i love to buy it every week 💖💖 taste amazing 💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘😘
Angela B.
Texarkana, TX
Delicious! Can't tell it from regular yogurt and it does seem to help with gas and digestion.
Kathryn M.
Middle River, MD
My family is a big fan of activia. I enjoy the flavors and the benefits it does for your body
Alee G.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My whole family loves these, a mega pack only lasts a week at the most. The taste is amazing.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
I really like Activia! It's tasty, my kids like it, and it helps digestion. Great product.
Sara B.
Love activia especially when I️ just feel a little bloated love all the flavor choices
Traci V.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love the variety pack. It lets you have different options instead of just ice flavor.
I love the strawberries flavor the most , I eat these a lot and there affordable