Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Desiree G.
Desiree G.
A good way to get your calcium intake and keeps you regular I would definitely purchase these again they're delicious.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
These yogurt are amazing! Only yogurt I eat! Also helps digestion which is a plus! Not a lot of sugar either which I always look for
paul r.
paul r.
We absolutely love this yogurt! The berries are always full and don't taste like they're "blueberry flavor". Always a go-to snack, even for my picky 11 yr old!
Jenn F.
Jenn F.
Dalton, PA
These are delicious. They are nice and creamy and have a lot of fruit in them. The price is great. You can always find them in my fridge.
Casey B.
Casey B.
My boyfriend has some digestive issues so I started buying this for him. Not only has it been helping but he loves the taste of it.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
This is good yogurt I prefer the strawberry over any other flavor. I do not eat yogurt too much but if I were you I would buy this
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
Jonesboro, GA
I love the taste of Activia, I love the blueberry and my kids love strawberry and peach. The taste is so much better than other yogurt brands.
lovelykarma D.
lovelykarma D.
I love this yogurt maybe the only kind i like i tryed doing the 2 a day it worked pretty good at least for me.
Gaby
Gaby
It makes you very full and it's very healthy I love the taste and it's flavor it could really help you lose weight too
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Scarborough
Helped me plenty during my time when I was taking anti biotics and trying to find a good probiotic. Highly reccomend