Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Missy J.
Gardner
I use this mostly because I have a lot of tummy issuses. I buy it most of the time in bulk and priced good for a family with limited money.
member-1e31e
meh. not super appetizing or dlavorfula and worse than other brands i’ve tried. not very good value.  would not really buy again
Katie H.
Hastings, MI
I love this Yogurt! For being good for the digestive track it tastes amazing and works wonders! I love all the variety of fruit flavors.
Shirley M.
Neptune, NJ
Great snack to eat, and great to have to go and grab white on the run. Great flavor and reasonable proces... bough at Costco foods stores
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Love the taste and texture. The pieces of fruit inside are good size. Velvet texture. Normally buy every trip to the store. Feels healthy
Jenn F.
Dalton, PA
These are delicious. They are nice and creamy and have a lot of fruit in them. The price is great. You can always find them in my fridge.
Loanne N.
I have digestive issues and activia helps me with that. I have to eat a lot of probiotics and activia is a tasty way to promote that!
Stephanie O.
These yogurt are amazing! Only yogurt I eat! Also helps digestion which is a plus! Not a lot of sugar either which I always look for
Casey B.
My boyfriend has some digestive issues so I started buying this for him. Not only has it been helping but he loves the taste of it.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love these little packs. They're so cute and so tasty! Each one has their own flavor with little chunks of whichever fruit it is.