Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

jaimie l.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
i love the flavor of this variety pack. and because i enjoy all of the flavors, when i get tired of one flavor, there are still other flavors to choose from. i rotate between the flavors and are great for breakfast or a midday snack. their yogurts are reallly good
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
73110
Very delicious the flavor was fantastic I eat one every morning I buy mine from Walmart it's not that expensive flavor was 10 out of 10 very delicious I feel it's more healthy than other yogurts I absolutely love it
amela h.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
I love Activia and especially when I am bloated it helps my stomach a lot. I love the taste as well and all the flavor it comes in. It truly works as they say.
Riley R.
Riley R.
Great tasting affordable yogurt with many health benefits included. Healthy for you and your gut. It tastes much better compared to similar Greek yogurts.
reena h.
reena h.
Activia is delicious, I enjoy having it for breakfast and I usually eat it with cereal. It helps my digestive system and leaves me feeling satisfied before I go to work.
Becky J.
Becky J.
Gallatin
I love Activia, I usually eat 1 a day even though the commercial says 2 to 3 times a days. I have IBS and it seems to help when I'm eating Activia
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
I love Activia! At first you have to get used to the taste but after a few days I started to love it! It really helps you go to the bathroom too!
Ruwimbo M.
Ruwimbo M.
I need special yogurt for to my stomach ulcers. Activia was great it didn't irritate my stomach or make uncomfortable. Activia is another goodie.
Patrick A.
Patrick A.
Derby
Very delicious. I love,the fact that it,has great flavor, the servings are a perfect size, and it is healthy for your stomach and digestion.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I was introduced to this by my sister bc I was having stomach problems. Started incorporating this into my diet & my stomach has been fine ever since. I eat at least 3 of these week.