Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I have had digestive issues for years.. I've eaten activia since I first heard of it. It has made my life easier and tastier for some time.. Love this variety pack so I'm not eating the same flavor everyday..I highly recommend this product.
Hailee B.
Hailee B.
Omaha
I try to eat one cup of this yogurt every other day, at least. It helps keep all of my systems regular and it just tastes great! My favorite flavor is the strawberry. The only problem is that it is slightly expensive.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Seattle
I love the yogurt flavors that this has it tastes delicious and I have some at my home right now xD the you can buy it because its not expensive at all its pretty cheap and I would buy it again so I recommend this to you
Gloria T.
Gloria T.
I hardly eat yogurt because I can't stand the taste but I tried Activia and fell in love! My favorites are the strawberry and blueberry. Their flavors are so tangy and refreshing - always hard for me to have just one!
Shawn P.
Shawn P.
Louisville
This yogurt is the best.  You can't go wrong with it.  This was purchased at Costco.  If you want something that taste great then get this.  I always have at least a 12 pack of these in my fridge.  They are low in calories and a quick snack that's healthy.
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Tastes very nice, not too sweet. The size of the serving is also nice and small. The texture is smooth and doesn't separate too much like other brands I've had in the past. I find that it is a pretty affordable choice which offers 3 different flavors.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
I eat activia yogurt almost everyday. I love the flavor, i would say the peach is my favorite. Its very affordable i usually buy at costco because its cheaper. I do like it better than other brands.
Dianna H.
Dianna H.
Camden
I really didn't enjoy these yogurts as much as I thought I was, on the tv comercial it looked yummy but when I tasted it it just taste like medicine can't compare this to any other yogurts and I would not buy it again
Alice B.
Alice B.
Love Activia yogurt! Has a great taste and packaging! I'm a repeat customer and love this yogurt so much,it doesn't taste strange or artificial like most healthy yogurts do, would definitely try this and would recommend, -and have done in the past.
Darlyng M.
Darlyng M.
Dunellen
Love this!! It has a great taste to it! I'm my opinion it is very healthy. The texture is great! My favorite is blueberry strawberry! It's a great value, one of my favorite yogurts ! I would buy again.