Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Jenn F.
Dalton, PA
These are delicious. They are nice and creamy and have a lot of fruit in them. The price is great. You can always find them in my fridge.
Katie H.
Hastings, MI
I love this Yogurt! For being good for the digestive track it tastes amazing and works wonders! I love all the variety of fruit flavors.
Stephanie O.
These yogurt are amazing! Only yogurt I eat! Also helps digestion which is a plus! Not a lot of sugar either which I always look for
Casey B.
My boyfriend has some digestive issues so I started buying this for him. Not only has it been helping but he loves the taste of it.
Angela E.
Sanborn, NY
This is good yogurt I prefer the strawberry over any other flavor. I do not eat yogurt too much but if I were you I would buy this
Tara R.
I love activia yogurt! It's great in the morning for breakfast or on the go in between meals. It is light and has a great taste.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Such a great tasting yogurt and the fact that it helps you stay regularly is such a great bonus when it comes to eating healthy
Jamie M.
Altoona
This is one of my favorite brands. This is also one of my favorite flavor combos. Who knew healthy could be so delicious
Karla C.
I always see my mom eating these, she says they help her go to the bathroom. I dont like this kind of yogurt personally.
Desiree G.
A good way to get your calcium intake and keeps you regular I would definitely purchase these again they're delicious.