Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious taste. Strawberry is the best! i recommend it 100% go buy it and you'll love it!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Derby, KS
I liked the flavor but wasn't a fan of the big chunks. It did help keep me regular though.
I love the strawberries flavor the most , I eat these a lot and there affordable
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Very good flavor !! It's also very healthy and could also be a good snack !!
Jena C.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
This yogurt tastes great! it has little chunks of the fruit in the yogurt and not just blended into it. I wish the individual portion was a little larger because it seems like i can just eat it in a little bite. It's very healthy and better than the other fruit yogurts that I have tried
Monica D.
Monica D.
I love Activia!  I've loved it ever since Jamie Lynn started the commercials.  It has such a good flavor, especially the peach.  I am a definite repeat customer, I buy it for breakfast every few weeks.  You can buy it at every grocery store.  Would totes recommend.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Roseburg, OR
I really enjoy this yogurt. I love that it comes in a variety pack as well, which gives me some options in the morning or if I'm throwing one in my lunch bag when I'm packing for work. I feel satisfied and filled after eating it and love mixing it with varieties of granolas.
Brinnalyn B.
Brinnalyn B.
I love Activia brand above all of its competitors! Typically I purchase this product at Walmart; it's a quick & healthy alternative to chips/candy or other snack foods. It also compares well with any breakfast! I highly recommend. Activia Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry/Strawberry Banana
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
love it but is not what i expected. believe kZineine wknInwikwniw jnwiiniwnije . uwiis  owijkiwblizk. iwkihwlisnkz. te un us mild single isiu inside love it . affordable & very good taste . definitely trying it again. live it. favorite yogurt
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I have had digestive issues for years.. I've eaten activia since I first heard of it. It has made my life easier and tastier for some time.. Love this variety pack so I'm not eating the same flavor everyday..I highly recommend this product.