Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Alexandra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
They are very good at knowing and I like them because they have probiotic and make me go to the bathroom and the price is not bad even my children use them relied heavily in the brand
R M.
This is a good selection of yogurts. I especially enjoy the peach yogurt flavor. It does have enough sugar in it, but Its good for a boost of energy when you need it through the day
Diana H.
I always have this in my fridge. It's my go to yogurt. I don't just eat activia for the health benefit but it actually tastes good too! The flavor is not too sweet, and just the right amount of tart.
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
If I find myself slacking on my probiotic, this is the yogurt I reach for. I don't like the amount of sugar in it, but I do find it helps my digestive system work better.
Stephanie C.
Alexandria, AL
This yogurt has helped my body tremendously. I have never been regular and trued pribiotics but never worked until this stuff came along. I eat it everyday and it's so good and it really helps regulate your digestive system
Like the portion control size of each container. Not too big like some of the other brands where my kids sometimes waste it. The flavors are good and it's not too sour nor to runny in consistency.
Deborah W.
Shingletown, CA
Love it, tastes great in my smoothie , and helps to be regular ! Great addition to my daily smoothie regiment , terrible when I can't find them in my flavors !
paul r.
We absolutely love this yogurt! The berries are always full and don't taste like they're "blueberry flavor". Always a go-to snack, even for my picky 11 yr old!
amela h.
Louisville , KY
I love Activia and especially when I am bloated it helps my stomach a lot. I love the taste as well and all the flavor it comes in. It truly works as they say.
Rebecca T.
Omg my three favorite flavor of activia yogurt; blueberries least, though strawberry wasmy favorite until I tried the peach and hands down fell in love!!!