Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I was introduced to this by my sister bc I was having stomach problems. Started incorporating this into my diet & my stomach has been fine ever since. I eat at least 3 of these week.
reena h.
Activia is delicious, I enjoy having it for breakfast and I usually eat it with cereal. It helps my digestive system and leaves me feeling satisfied before I go to work.
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
At my age, health is very important to me. One of the ways I try to maintain a healthy body is by ensuring I maintain a good balance of beneficial bacteria in my digestive tract. Activia makes hat task much easier by serving as a great probiotic that not only works but tastes great. Activia also provides other necessary nutrients that my body needs. My favorite flavor is the strawberry/blueberry. It's a great way to start the day and as an afternoon snack. The flavor and texture are just right... You'll like it and it'll like you.
Sam F.
I'll preface this with: I don't actually eat any of it. My kids devour these yogurt cups though! I love that the sugar content is in check, the price is great when purchased in the large pack, the variety is awesome. We buy an 18 pack every every 2 weeks. It's awesome that they have chunks of REAL fruit in them too!
Amanda L.
Amazing product and taste. If you're a women and have digestive problems or strong cramps this honestly helps and i recommend it. It helped me even when my medication did not. My personal favorite flavor is the peach, it also has little fruit pieces which makes it so much better.
Jess M.
If you are having problems with your digestion, then this product is beneficial for you. As long as you eat two of these a day, it works very well. The flavors are all tasty, although my personal favorite is Peach. They aren't too expensive, but I suggest buying the value pack if you find you like this product.
Cyndi R.
Perry, OK
My favorite flavors and so yummy you wouldn't think it's good for your digestive health either but it is! I buy mine at Walmart and enjoy every bite of it!Its not pasty like other brands and not to thick it's just the right consistency! I would highly recommend this product
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
The kids actually appreciate this yogurt, and so do I. It's creamy, semi sweet, and I love the chunks of fruit, and wish they had a little more. I am a repeat consumer, because it's good and good for you, and it's cheaper than the other brands.
Alexis K.
Addieville, IL
My mother loves to buy these all the time. I think they are too small for yogurt but the strawberry is really good. I wish it came in a different variety pack though because I do not like the blueberry or the peach
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Costco sells these in a 24 pack. The best value in my opinion. I have these twice a day, one for brunch and one for lunch. Keeps me satisfied in terms of sweetness and nutritiousness.