Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Shingletown, CA
Love it, tastes great in my smoothie , and helps to be regular ! Great addition to my daily smoothie regiment , terrible when I can't find them in my flavors !
Genita K.
Genita K.
I bought this several times at Costco because of the value and choice of flavors. I ate mines for breakfast and sometimes mixed to make a healthy smoothie.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Omg my three favorite flavor of activia yogurt; blueberries least, though strawberry wasmy favorite until I tried the peach and hands down fell in love!!!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Overland Park, KS
These are such classics and such a great addition to packed lunches. Add some granola and mini chocolate chips and your day just gets that much better!
Melody M.
Melody M.
Spokane, WA
I use this in my diet as I have a sensitive stomach and the probiotics in this product help me alot. It doesn't hurt that it tastes great as well!
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Does its job in making me go to the bathroom but has an ugly after taste but it's good after you get used to it, but the after taste is bitter
Ana S.
Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Love the taste and texture. The pieces of fruit inside are good size. Velvet texture. Normally buy every trip to the store. Feels healthy
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Neptune, NJ
Great snack to eat, and great to have to go and grab white on the run. Great flavor and reasonable proces... bough at Costco foods stores
Loanne N.
Loanne N.
I have digestive issues and activia helps me with that. I have to eat a lot of probiotics and activia is a tasty way to promote that!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I love these little packs. They're so cute and so tasty! Each one has their own flavor with little chunks of whichever fruit it is.