Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Brinnalyn B.
I love Activia brand above all of its competitors! Typically I purchase this product at Walmart; it's a quick & healthy alternative to chips/candy or other snack foods. It also compares well with any breakfast! I highly recommend. Activia Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry/Strawberry Banana
Melissa W.
I have had digestive issues for years.. I've eaten activia since I first heard of it. It has made my life easier and tastier for some time.. Love this variety pack so I'm not eating the same flavor everyday..I highly recommend this product.
Hailee B.
I try to eat one cup of this yogurt every other day, at least. It helps keep all of my systems regular and it just tastes great! My favorite flavor is the strawberry. The only problem is that it is slightly expensive.
Michael D.
Seattle
I love the yogurt flavors that this has it tastes delicious and I have some at my home right now xD the you can buy it because its not expensive at all its pretty cheap and I would buy it again so I recommend this to you
Gloria T.
I hardly eat yogurt because I can't stand the taste but I tried Activia and fell in love! My favorites are the strawberry and blueberry. Their flavors are so tangy and refreshing - always hard for me to have just one!
Rosa C.
I eat activia yogurt almost everyday. I love the flavor, i would say the peach is my favorite. Its very affordable i usually buy at costco because its cheaper. I do like it better than other brands.
Alice B.
Love Activia yogurt! Has a great taste and packaging! I'm a repeat customer and love this yogurt so much,it doesn't taste strange or artificial like most healthy yogurts do, would definitely try this and would recommend, -and have done in the past.
Darlyng M.
Dunellen
Love this!! It has a great taste to it! I'm my opinion it is very healthy. The texture is great! My favorite is blueberry strawberry! It's a great value, one of my favorite yogurts ! I would buy again.
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
i love the flavor of this variety pack. and because i enjoy all of the flavors, when i get tired of one flavor, there are still other flavors to choose from. i rotate between the flavors and are great for breakfast or a midday snack. their yogurts are reallly good
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I was introduced to this by my sister bc I was having stomach problems. Started incorporating this into my diet & my stomach has been fine ever since. I eat at least 3 of these week.