Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Marcele C.
Gosto muito desses Yogurtes, são bem leves, não são tão açucarados, tem uma consistência boa. E melhora mesmo se toado regularmente o fluxo do intestino. O gosto é muito bom e é ótimo pra se tomar no café da manhã ou no lanche.
Pamela L.
North York , ON
Very delicious would prefer if there were less sugar because it was a bit too sweet. Nice dessert that's a healthy alternative
Marcela B.
pprodutos deliciosos,reco acessivel poderiam mudar as embalntars para tentar ser crativs.
Stephanie L.
YUM. I was so happy when Activia decided to start carrying a Greek Yogurt. This is a delicious combo pack, with blubeberry, strawberry, and peach. The classic flavors are always a hit with me and my toddler. This will stay on my grocery list for a long time!
Ashley N.
I love this yoghurt because of the probiotic properties it offers. It is a healthy option. That I love to eat.
fabiana g.

activia.! other of my favorite brands are very nutritious yogurts their ..After the consumption of a gym
Miruna B.
DELICIOSOS!
Tenéis que probarlos si o si. Yo me suelo tomar uno por la noche aunque te lo puedes tomar cuando tu quieras
Son riquisimos y además contienen muchas vitaminas y nutrientes para nuestro cuerpo.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
I really enjoy activia!!! It's so creamy and thick, the berry flavors are the best. I would like to try the cereal ones but we don't have those in Canada sadly
Kitelly V.
TOMO ACTIVIA PORQUE ME AYUDA A LA DIGESTION Y A LA BUENA CIRCULACION DEL INTESTINO, AMO SU SABORES PERO EL QUE MAS ME GUSTA ES EL DE CIRUELA
Leanne H.
Scotland
I only like the strawberry. But that's just me, I only eat strawberry flavor yogurts and out of them all this is my favorite. It's the creamiest yogurt I've nasted. I get bored quite easily with yogurt but do enjoy this one and it's the one I buy most.