Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Emily G.
Emily G.
I really love this yogurt. It has the perfect trio of flavours. Good size of packaging, very enjoyable overall.
Motunde S.
Motunde S.
London
The Strawberry yogurts are superb!! Been a fan of Activia for so long! Also, use it for my strawberry smoothies!
Blanca Yazmin G.
Blanca Yazmin G.
I love this productos because it is delicius, it has a big number of productos and the flavor i like it for me.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Calexico , CA
Sabe buenisimooooo, es una opcion para un desayuno rapido y ligero, lo puedes encontrar en cualquier mercado
Ghina H.
Ghina H.
Jeddah, KSA
My favorite snack whether its frozen or with granola or with chia seeds its affordable it's delicious i just love it
Jay B.
Jay B.
Fillmore
The flavour is spectacular!!! The yogurt is so creamy and smooth... definetly a staple in our household!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
I like this yogurt the best because it goes down smoothly and it is easy to digest. The taste ia also really good.
Jhennyfer K.
Jhennyfer K.
ananindeua,pa
já comprei o grego e gostei é bem gostosinho, ele regula o intestino preso só é um pouco caro.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Muito bom,delicioso me surpreendi com osabor de yourgute ,compraria mil e uma veses acho que não vivo mais sem .AMEI S2
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love Greek yogurt but I find activia to be one of the better ones I bought it at walmat