Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

solange r.
en el yogurt activia me gusta bastante en escial los sabores de fresa y vainilla esos son los mejores ,para mi tienen una evaluacion 9 de 10
Jessica L.

Es un yogur con sabor fresco y natural de textura muy granulada y agradable al paladar además de no ganar peso y tener mucha fibra
Grace C.
Vancouver
only ever buy activia greek yogurt because of the probiotics and bacterial cultures! smooth and yummy yogurt that is also good for you
Griseldis J.
Tastes good and makes me feel good! I love to eat it before school to give me some energy to start the day. Also tastes great!
­čĺĺ Z.
La Manouba
This yogurt was a miracle For
I eat her after the breakfast after the lunch and especially after the dinner
I feel amazing
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I like this one cuz it's nice this is the only one I eat cuz I don't want to try an other type cuz this one is so good
Sabrina O.
Muito bom,delicioso me surpreendi com osabor de yourgute ,compraria mil e uma veses acho que não vivo mais sem .AMEI S2
Ghina H.
Jeddah, KSA
My favorite snack whether its frozen or with granola or with chia seeds its affordable it's delicious i just love it
Emily G.
I really love this yogurt. It has the perfect trio of flavours. Good size of packaging, very enjoyable overall.
Kourtney S.
I like this yogurt the best because it goes down smoothly and it is easy to digest. The taste ia also really good.