Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Toaa S.
Toaa S.
I tried this yogurt before and it tastes so good. When I tried it for the first time I really love the taste of it. I bought it from Saudi supermarket. I really love the flavor and they have different options so you could buy the one you love the most. I really love it and I'm sure that I will buy it again.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Hamilton
Love the mixed packs as I get bored of flavours easily and this way I can mix and match.
My boyfriend even likes this yogurt now and takes it work with him. He thinks it makes him feel fuller, for a longer period of time.
We buy this yogurt once a month.
Tea J.
Tea J.
HORTEN
This product is great! My stomach doesn't always cooperate with me when it comes to certain foods, but this was just perfect! I bought it in my local grocery store and have purchased it several times since! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Miguelina C.
Miguelina C.
santo domingo
As part of my daily diet I take yogurt in my breakfasts and snacks. Activia Greek Yogurt Yogurt Garden Blueberry / Strawberry Patch / Orchard Peach meets my taste and nutrient requirements and its practical packaging allows me to take them with me to work.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Toronto, ON
It's good yogurt but I can't have it because I'm lactose intolerant. I've tried it before I was and it was pretty good. Definitely good for those on-the-go types of people and it's really healthy for you. However, I wished they made this lactose free
Elisabed E.
Elisabed E.
Tbilisi
It was delicious i tried the one with strawberry flavor and think that it's the best for last minute breakfast, i think that it's super healthy with lots of vitamins it tastes like real strawberry shake and im really going to buy it again nonsense❤️
imane m.
imane m.
Actually this yogurt is very healthy and sweet specially the one which is with the taste of honey I realy love it and when I eat it after lunch and dinner I feel so relax and I don't have problems with estomac so it's nice yogurt 😍😍
Caitlyne J.
Caitlyne J.
Leamington , ON
Best tasting yogurt on the market. Low in sugar content without compromising the natural flavouring. I am definitely a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product. It is a little more expensive than other products but it is well worth it.
Deborah L.
Deborah L.
I normally don't like Greek Yogurt but Activitia's tastes great! The texture of the product is good for someone who doesn't like Greek Yogurt, and the product comes in multitudes of flavours. Pretty reasonably priced and would recommend it to others.
keiry s.
keiry s.
Doral, X-26044
the best yogurt that a can eat. my baby love these yogurt and my mother too. the sour is good and healthy. when i go to the supermarket i take two pack, and during one week in n¿my house everybody eat that