Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

imane m.
Actually this yogurt is very healthy and sweet specially the one which is with the taste of honey I realy love it and when I eat it after lunch and dinner I feel so relax and I don't have problems with estomac so it's nice yogurt ­čśŹ­čśŹ
Caitlyne J.
Leamington, ON
Best tasting yogurt on the market. Low in sugar content without compromising the natural flavouring. I am definitely a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase this product. It is a little more expensive than other products but it is well worth it.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
the best yogurt that a can eat. my baby love these yogurt and my mother too. the sour is good and healthy. when i go to the supermarket i take two pack, and during one week in n┬┐my house everybody eat that
Nicolle V.
The taste is good and with this product, trust me is easy to say no to another thing with fat, affordable for sure, i'm repear consumer and will continue this product is health that's no doubt
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Cada vez que busco por un yogurt griego, ya sea para preparar mis meriendas o comermelo despues del amuerzo, busco un activia Activia Peach & Strawberry Activia Lowfat Yogurt
Aleksandra P.
I love activia. It is so light and delicious. I taste all of the flavours but this one is my favourite. You can really taste strawberry and bluberry inside. I will buy It againg. I feel it realy helps a little with ,,inside problems". A litte pricey.
Marcele C.
Gosto muito desses Yogurtes, s├úo bem leves, n├úo s├úo t├úo a├žucarados, tem uma consist├¬ncia boa. E melhora mesmo se toado regularmente o fluxo do intestino. O gosto ├ę muito bom e ├ę ├│timo pra se tomar no caf├ę da manh├ú ou no lanche.
Podocea C.
Si Activia bea toata familia , de la bunici la cei mici! Activia este sanatate curata!
Daca vrei sa nu te mai imbolnavesti iarna, sa nu te balonezi, consuma Activia in fiecare zi, cel putin un iartel pe zi! Activia inseamna sanatate, o sa vedeti rezultatele chiar dupa prima sapatamana!
Kylina-Marie R.
This is a amazing tropical blend of fruits makes my breakfast so much better. It was worth what I paid for it. It had good flavour till the last spoonful.
JooJoo M.
Very good yogurt. Tastes absolutely delicious and is a great snack in between meals! Have a variety of flavours for everybody and have great price offers.