BY ACTIVIA

Miguelina C.
santo domingo
As part of my daily diet I take yogurt in my breakfasts and snacks. Activia Greek Yogurt Yogurt Garden Blueberry / Strawberry Patch / Orchard Peach meets my taste and nutrient requirements and its practical packaging allows me to take them with me to work.
Shyan, B.
Port Coquitlam
Variety packs are the best, especially when it comes to yogurt! Healthy, refreshing, full of flavour. We mainly buy our groceries at Save On Foods or Superstore. But we tend to only get this brand at save on foods.
mir 🌸.
Vancouver
Love activia! I find it tastes best taken right out of the fridge/when cold. I personally prefer that ones with higher fat, the taste is just better. Easy to take to work for lunch too.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Love this yogurt! It's my go to and it goes on sale often. It's always yummy and the sugar level is low . They are always coming out with new flavors too which is awesome.
D
Enviar

All Topics

Discover
Jonathan R. DashboardJonathan R.
Influenster
1 Campaigns
Badges
Lists

My Snaps
Write a review about a product that you've used before.
Activia
Enviar
Activia Drinks Peach 5.75 Fl Oz Activia Dairy Drink 4 Ct Bottles SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt 0% Fat Strawberry Patch/Garden Blueberry 5.3 Oz 12 Ct Box SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Peach & Mango Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Key Lime Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Blackberries & Cream 5.3 Oz 4 Pk SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Strawberry & Raspberry Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack SEE DETAILS
Activia Fiber Lowfat Yogurt Pineapple and Cereal/Strawberry and Cereal 12 Ct Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia® 0% Fat Banana Cream Greek Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia® Greek Vanilla Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup SEE DETAILS
Activia Light Vanilla Activia Light Fat Free Yogurt 24 Oz Tub SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Strawberry Patch Nonfat Greek Yogurt SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Blueberry & Blackberry Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
New Peach/Strawberry/Vanilla 6 Oz Activia Lowfat Yogurt 12 Ct Box SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Strawberry Patch/Garden Blueberry 5.3 Oz 8 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
e d c b a
🌸yosr m.
Activia yogurt it's amazing .. The most delicious yogurt I try ! In this 3 months I'm addicted in this yogurt ! Personally I like the blue berry and strawberry for this I choice this taste.. + it's a healthy yogurt before trying it I was having a stomach ache I think it's from the unhealthy food and fast foods but now I'm in very good health ..I advice you to try it
I absolutely love activia and all their wonderful products. Their yogurt is my favourite because it is so creamy and tasteful, heavy yet light; it's perfect on its own or with a mix of berries and granola. I love activia because I can actually feel the probiotics in the yogurt coating my stomach and helping it to digest my food. I will eat activia yogurt forever
Toaa S.
I tried this yogurt before and it tastes so good. When I tried it for the first time I really love the taste of it. I bought it from Saudi supermarket. I really love the flavor and they have different options so you could buy the one you love the most. I really love it and I'm sure that I will buy it again.
Kim M.
Hamilton
Love the mixed packs as I get bored of flavours easily and this way I can mix and match.
My boyfriend even likes this yogurt now and takes it work with him. He thinks it makes him feel fuller, for a longer period of time.
We buy this yogurt once a month.
Christine S.
Toronto, ON
It's good yogurt but I can't have it because I'm lactose intolerant. I've tried it before I was and it was pretty good. Definitely good for those on-the-go types of people and it's really healthy for you. However, I wished they made this lactose free