Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
Love the taste and texture. The pieces of fruit inside are good size. Velvet texture. Normally buy every trip to the store. Feels healthy
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
Its one of my favorite yogurts. I always get the blueberry ones. Its creamy and have a few berries. The only problem is its pricey
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
Great yogurt! when i first heard of activia i thought it would taste like medicine but it's actually very delicious
R M.
This is a good selection of yogurts. I especially enjoy the peach yogurt flavor. It does have enough sugar in it, but Its good for a boost of energy when you need it through the day
Shirley M.
Neptune, NJ
Great snack to eat, and great to have to go and grab white on the run. Great flavor and reasonable proces... bough at Costco foods stores
Aleka S.
Lewisburg, WV
If I find myself slacking on my probiotic, this is the yogurt I reach for. I don't like the amount of sugar in it, but I do find it helps my digestive system work better.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Costco sells these in a 24 pack. The best value in my opinion. I have these twice a day, one for brunch and one for lunch. Keeps me satisfied in terms of sweetness and nutritiousness.
Alexandra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
They are very good at knowing and I like them because they have probiotic and make me go to the bathroom and the price is not bad even my children use them relied heavily in the brand
Tea J.
HORTEN
This product is great! My stomach doesn't always cooperate with me when it comes to certain foods, but this was just perfect! I bought it in my local grocery store and have purchased it several times since! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Miguelina C.
santo domingo
As part of my daily diet I take yogurt in my breakfasts and snacks. Activia Greek Yogurt Yogurt Garden Blueberry / Strawberry Patch / Orchard Peach meets my taste and nutrient requirements and its practical packaging allows me to take them with me to work.