BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Angela B.
Angela B.
Texarkana, TX
Delicious! Can't tell it from regular yogurt and it does seem to help with gas and digestion.
Luisa A.
Luisa A.
I love Activia...i take one every day to work...i eat it during my break and it keeps my stomach good until lunch...
Karla C.
Karla C.
I always see my mom eating these, she says they help her go to the bathroom. I dont like this kind of yogurt personally.
D
Enviar

All Topics

Discover
Jonathan R. DashboardJonathan R.
Influenster
1 Campaigns
Badges
Lists

My Snaps
Write a review about a product that you've used before.
Activia
Enviar
Activia Drinks Peach 5.75 Fl Oz Activia Dairy Drink 4 Ct Bottles SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt 0% Fat Strawberry Patch/Garden Blueberry 5.3 Oz 12 Ct Box SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Peach & Mango Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Key Lime Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Blackberries & Cream 5.3 Oz 4 Pk SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Strawberry & Raspberry Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack SEE DETAILS
Activia Fiber Lowfat Yogurt Pineapple and Cereal/Strawberry and Cereal 12 Ct Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia® 0% Fat Banana Cream Greek Yogurt 4-5.3 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Peach 5.3 Oz 4 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Vanilla Nonfat Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz. 4 pk. Cups SEE DETAILS
Activia® Greek Vanilla Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup SEE DETAILS
Activia Light Vanilla Activia Light Fat Free Yogurt 24 Oz Tub SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Strawberry Patch Nonfat Greek Yogurt SEE DETAILS
Dannon® Activia® Fruit Fusion Blueberry & Blackberry Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups SEE DETAILS
New Peach/Strawberry/Vanilla 6 Oz Activia Lowfat Yogurt 12 Ct Box SEE DETAILS
Activia Greek Yogurt Strawberry Patch/Garden Blueberry 5.3 Oz 8 Pk Cups SEE DETAILS
e d c b a
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
I absolutely love the activia Greek yogurt! This is perfect for breakfast and snacks because of its delicious flavour and nutrition. I definitely recommend this yogurt to anyone who is too busy for breakfast or needs to eat something quick on the go. I will definitely be purchasing this product again
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
YUM. I was so happy when Activia decided to start carrying a Greek Yogurt. This is a delicious combo pack, with blubeberry, strawberry, and peach. The classic flavors are always a hit with me and my toddler. This will stay on my grocery list for a long time!
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
Scotland
I only like the strawberry. But that's just me, I only eat strawberry flavor yogurts and out of them all this is my favorite. It's the creamiest yogurt I've nasted. I get bored quite easily with yogurt but do enjoy this one and it's the one I buy most.
Kaki C.
Kaki C.
This are great morning snacks or pre morning snacks. I have some of these before I eat or if I don't have the time to eat just yet, I down one of these to keep me satisfied until I get my hands on some breakfast.
Miruna B.
Miruna B.
DELICIOSOS!
Tenéis que probarlos si o si. Yo me suelo tomar uno por la noche aunque te lo puedes tomar cuando tu quieras
Son riquisimos y además contienen muchas vitaminas y nutrientes para nuestro cuerpo.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Kitchener, ON
I really enjoy activia!!! It's so creamy and thick, the berry flavors are the best. I would like to try the cereal ones but we don't have those in Canada sadly