Activia Greek Yogurt Garden Blueberry/Strawberry Patch/Orchard Peach 5.3 Oz 18 Pack

BY ACTIVIA

Elissa M.
love it but is not what i expected. believe kZineine wknInwikwniw jnwiiniwnije . uwiis  owijkiwblizk. iwkihwlisnkz. te un us mild single isiu inside love it . affordable & very good taste . definitely trying it again. live it. favorite yogurt
Jenna V.
Lake Elsinore
Wow! These are my absolute favorite yogurt ever. I love the strawberry and blueberry ones! It has a very pure taste and I bought this at the local grocery stores. Yes! This product is so healthy for you and id buy this again for sure
Kylie A.
73110
Very delicious the flavor was fantastic I eat one every morning I buy mine from Walmart it's not that expensive flavor was 10 out of 10 very delicious I feel it's more healthy than other yogurts I absolutely love it
Shawn P.
Fisherville, KY
This yogurt is the best.  You can't go wrong with it.  This was purchased at Costco.  If you want something that taste great then get this.  I always have at least a 12 pack of these in my fridge.  They are low in calories and a quick snack that's healthy.
Jena C.
Huntington , WV
This yogurt tastes great! it has little chunks of the fruit in the yogurt and not just blended into it. I wish the individual portion was a little larger because it seems like i can just eat it in a little bite. It's very healthy and better than the other fruit yogurts that I have tried
Jennifer J.
Love yogurt and love this had 3 flavors. Usually at most you only get two varieties. I like to eat mine with granola and fresh fruit for breakfast but it gets old if you have to eat the same kind everyday but this allows variety.
Monica D.
I love Activia!  I've loved it ever since Jamie Lynn started the commercials.  It has such a good flavor, especially the peach.  I am a definite repeat customer, I buy it for breakfast every few weeks.  You can buy it at every grocery store.  Would totes recommend.
Kathryn G.
Roseburg, OR
I really enjoy this yogurt. I love that it comes in a variety pack as well, which gives me some options in the morning or if I'm throwing one in my lunch bag when I'm packing for work. I feel satisfied and filled after eating it and love mixing it with varieties of granolas.
Brinnalyn B.
I love Activia brand above all of its competitors! Typically I purchase this product at Walmart; it's a quick & healthy alternative to chips/candy or other snack foods. It also compares well with any breakfast! I highly recommend. Activia Lowfat Yogurt Strawberry/Strawberry Banana
Melissa W.
I have had digestive issues for years.. I've eaten activia since I first heard of it. It has made my life easier and tastier for some time.. Love this variety pack so I'm not eating the same flavor everyday..I highly recommend this product.