Activia® Greek Peach Light Yogurt

by Activia

Activia Light nonfat yogurt delivers the richness of Activia’s yogurt with non-GMO ingredients and 60 calories per serving*—so you can enjoy the fresh taste of peach whenever the mood strikes. With billions of probiotics in every 4 oz cup, zero grams of fat, and no sugar added, it’s a smart way to be your best.

*Activia Light has 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt. Activia Light: 60 calories, 0g fat; regular lowfat yogurt: 115 calories, 1 g fat per 4 oz cup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activia® Greek Peach Light Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This is my favorite yogurt. It a yummy snack and it keeps you regular. There really isn't a flavor that I don't enjoy.
Kristine P.
San Francisco, CA
This yogurt has just the right amount of sweetness. It does not get watery like some of the ones I've tried in the past and is perfect for a quick breakfast!
Jami G.
Dickens
Love the flavor. It gives you just enough to taste without too much of a peach taste to be overbearing. Texture is great too, not too chunky or pasty. I use these for breakfast on the go when I need to eat in the car or just eat quickly in general.
Allana W.
Columbus, OH
Peach Greek yogurt is always something I enjoy and this one was no exception. The flavors were balanced and worked well together, the texture was what I expected and wanted. Compared to others I would say it's on a similar level, but would recommend definitely.
Elisez S.
Earlimart, CA
These are amazing when you’re in a hurry and don’t have time to make something. They are light and super yummy! I always take one as a snack for school followed with something light like fruit. They are seriously my fav.
lyona K.
smyrna, GA
a tasty yogurt and helps greatly with the digestive tract. eating one of these daily really makes me feel as if im making a healthy choice in food.  along with that the peach taste is heavenly as one of my most favorite fruit. i'd recommend to those that need a healthy choice.
Nikki A.
Bay Minette, AL
Great tastes and sits well on my stomach. It’s hard to find a yogurt that doesn’t fight back with you.
Caitlin S.
Zephyrhills, FL
I loved this. Peach yogurt is my favorite. It has a great flavor and it’s greek yogurt. What sucks is it comes in a small pack.
Crystal R.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Yummy! Love the taste and texture. Always in our fridge. Amazing yogurt. I could eat it all day!
Amanda M.
Durham, NC
We always have yogurt on hand. My son loves everything peach. I normally buy this one because of the added probiotics. He loves the flavor!

Looking for your answer?