Activia® Greek Orchard Peach Yogurt uploaded by SANDRA GABRIELA G.

BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Looking for a snack that’s delicious and nutrient dense? Discover Activia Greek nonfat yogurt – thick, creamy yogurt with billions of probiotics in every cup and twice the protein of regular yogurt. Spoon your way through the sweet taste of peach and start a routine just for you.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Peaches, Sugar, Fructose, Water, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate.

Directions: Keep refrigerated.

Emily B.
Monroe
This yogurt is really good for your intestines, it clears out everything and is really healthy for your body. You can find this at any local grocery center near you I’m pretty sure but I would definitely buy more, It’s super good and it’s healthy for your body.
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
I was unsure if I was going to like this after being irregular for a while I gave it a try got me back on track. There is always coupons out for it and sales always at the grocery store would love to find different flavors
Mary S.
I Love Peaches And I Love Yogurt Not Any Specific Yogurt Although This Kind Is One Of A Kind Its Very Good And Very Affordable It Hits My Taste Buds Right On The Spot It Taste Like It Was Made Full Of Love Its Very Healthy Great For An After Workout Or A Dessert Its A Great Kind And Definitely A Must Try You'll Love It Just Like I Do
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
The best yogart on the planet. It's super thick and creamy. I buy this all the time. I highly recommend this. Best Greek yogart ever.
Having never tried Danone Activia before, I was so excited to be chosen to test their product. I am a person who reads labels, because I am still amazed at the amount of sugar that is in products that should be good for us, but contain large amounts of sugar. Low fat, usually means the product will contain more added sugar, which is worse than fat. What I loved about Activia, was the tub size was plenty for a single serve. The flavours were great, and they are adding new flavours so that's another good thing. The texture was really really creamy, with the fruit tubs containing small pieces of fruit. I noticed on the second day of trying Danone Activia for 4 weeks, that my stomach was not giving me trouble, and this has continued throughout the entire trial of the product. Acitivia actually does what it says, it can help improve your digestive comfort, and for me that meant no bloating or wind. My only concern with Danone Activia is the sugar content, it's too high.
I PARTICULARLY LIKE ...
the flavours, are really distict, especially the fruit ones with tiny chunks of fruit in them. I loved the creamy texture too, and it relieved me of bloating.
IT'LL BE NICE TO IMPROVE ...
I would seriously be looking at changing the sugar content. Why is Dextrose not used instead of Sugar?? Dextrose is pure Glucose and easy for the body to digest. Sugar is full of Fructose, so why is the healthier choice of Dextrose not used? You would have a winning product if you could seriously address the Sugar Content.The Vanilla flavour was the absolute best flavour - you can put it with your toasted nut museli with fresh fruit and its like having a snack not breakfast. They added a nice flavour to shakes as well if you didnt want to eat it out of the pot straight away. I liked all the flavours and more flavours would actually improve the range. I would recommend the product to people who need to take Metamucil or some other fibre encouraging products because this does the trick. I'm giving this a rating of 4.5/5 stars because 95% I didn't feel bloated after eating it and the remaining % I did (although this is no doubt due to the junk food i ate).
Mami P.
Sun Valley
Definetly love peaches and yogurt I'm lactose intolerant so I can not have dairy but this product never upsets my stomach I love the rich flavor it's definetly worth the price espescially  if  you love fruit I would definetly recommend this yogurt
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
I always get the peach because it’s my absolute favorite. OUT OF ALL THE BRANDS, I LIKE THIS THE MOST. Not sure if it’s the healthiest yogurt brand but it’s definitely the tastiest. They have the right balance of sweetness and thickness. It’s creamy and smooth!
Stephany G.
I love the way this yogurt tastes! I’m not a fan of dairy products, but this yogurt changes my opinion every time I taste it! It’s refreshing and great for breakfast or when you just need a little snack!
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Peach yogurts the way to my heart! I love these healthy yogurts! They are affordable and you can purchase them at HEB or Walmart as well! I’ve purchased them numerous times.
Guera M.
I tried these once and I found them to taste good. I wasn't expecting an awesome taste because they do have a lot of fiber in the product. But I was surprised. I have continued to purchase when I remember to. The price is kind of high for what it is.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Activia has my heart because of two flavors: peach and cherry. Their peach flavor is so good. The yogurt is a good value and compares highly with others. I buy this weekly and haven't gotten sick of it yet. Makes a great healthy breakfast with some fruit and granola, and it makes smoothies really creamy!