Activia® Greek Nonfat Yogurt Tropical Fruit uploaded by Sarah H.

BY ACTIVIA

Product Benefits:

• Provides key nutrients inluding protein, calcium, vitamin D, and potassium
  • Associated with a more balanced diet and healthier lifestyle.
  • Can be enjoyed by lactose intolerant individuals without harsh side effects
  • Daily servings promote healthy levels of blood glucose and blood pressure

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Water, Papaya, Mango, Pineapple, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate.

Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
Great on the go or quick snack. Great little treat to have at your desk in the afternoon for a little pick me up. Love the tang from the Greek yogurt and the sweetness from the fruit. Love that there are little bits of fruit in it. Makes it feel more natural.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a good, go to product and it is pretty affordable, I’ve purchased this multiple times and it seems to work better than other brands that I have tried over the years. It’s also a good substitute for sour cream too!
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This product is great for people who have issues with constipation. I have purchased this product many times. Not just for constipation but for the taste as well. It is just an all around great product. I recommend eating this at breakfast or when you don't have to be in a hurry. Due to the fact that you will have to use the restroom!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite! I am def a cheese and yogurt person and it is hard to find yogurt that tastes good and doesn't have a ton of sugar in it but this one is great! I feel full even after eating half of the little can and I keep a stash in the fridge in case I am feeling like eating something sweet but do not want to eat an obscene amount of calories.
Emily Z.
Homewood, AL
I like Activia Greek Tropical Fruit Yogurt because it adds a healthy dose of calcium to my diet with relatively low calories and with a great flavor. I think it is a good value for the product and I would recommend to potential purchasers and I would buy it again!.
Jenice S.
This used to be my favorite yogurt, I would always get the piña colada flavored one and have it everyday. I haven't had it in a long time, but if I ever want yogurt that's my go to. Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
I am not a real fan of the tropical flavor. It does have the tropical taste. I am sure that if one is a fan it could be a great choice. This was my first time trying it as always this is a great value.
Reyna Q.
Laredo, TX
Not only does it help with your digestive system but it is DELICIOUS with a variety of flavors for your liking! This is a really thick yougurt which I personally enjoy! It always makes the grocery list!
Jacki F.
Greenwood
Yummmalicioys and good 4 you too! You must buy tjis at every opportunity. I have lived long and first time I tried this I wondered why I waited so long! Its a great value for the price.
Kristi B.
This yogurt is such a delicious and healthy choice! I am glad Activia comes in Greek yogurts now, because I like the thicker texture and higher protein. Since it has the added digestion benefits, I like it better than other Greek yogurts.