Activia® Greek Nonfat Yogurt Tropical Fruit uploaded by Sarah H.

BY ACTIVIA

Product Benefits:

• Provides key nutrients inluding protein, calcium, vitamin D, and potassium
  • Associated with a more balanced diet and healthier lifestyle.
  • Can be enjoyed by lactose intolerant individuals without harsh side effects
  • Daily servings promote healthy levels of blood glucose and blood pressure

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Water, Papaya, Mango, Pineapple, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate.

Trent R.
Rexburg, ID
Great on the go or quick snack. Great little treat to have at your desk in the afternoon for a little pick me up. Love the tang from the Greek yogurt and the sweetness from the fruit. Love that there are little bits of fruit in it. Makes it feel more natural.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a good, go to product and it is pretty affordable, I’ve purchased this multiple times and it seems to work better than other brands that I have tried over the years. It’s also a good substitute for sour cream too!
Rida B.
Van Nuys, CA
I buy this yogurt very often. I like to make a parfait for break or lunch often and the nonfat greek yogurt is perfect for that. I like the consistency of Dannon's greek yogurt and it's reasonably priced as well. It's a light yogurt which my family really likes. Giving it 4 stars because I have found better tasting yogurts than this one, otherwise it's really good.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
This product is great for people who have issues with constipation. I have purchased this product many times. Not just for constipation but for the taste as well. It is just an all around great product. I recommend eating this at breakfast or when you don't have to be in a hurry. Due to the fact that you will have to use the restroom!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite! I am def a cheese and yogurt person and it is hard to find yogurt that tastes good and doesn't have a ton of sugar in it but this one is great! I feel full even after eating half of the little can and I keep a stash in the fridge in case I am feeling like eating something sweet but do not want to eat an obscene amount of calories.
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I love this yogurt , it's so tasty and refreshing , my favorite flavor  is strawberry banana. great for kids for a snack  . I always get mine in stop & shop super market . Not to pricy , affordable. I recommend this yogurt it's really good. Add?? maybe some garnola bits ..
Emily Z.
Homewood, AL
I like Activia Greek Tropical Fruit Yogurt because it adds a healthy dose of calcium to my diet with relatively low calories and with a great flavor. I think it is a good value for the product and I would recommend to potential purchasers and I would buy it again!.
Jenice S.
This used to be my favorite yogurt, I would always get the piña colada flavored one and have it everyday. I haven't had it in a long time, but if I ever want yogurt that's my go to. Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut
Anh D.
Irving, TX
it's nice and tangy and you won't get tired of the flavor as quickly as before! I've had Activia several times and it's honestly one of the better products rather than other brands on the market that are branded towards "bowel movements". I would definitely recommend this!
Angela C.
Hanahan, SC
I am not a real fan of the tropical flavor. It does have the tropical taste. I am sure that if one is a fan it could be a great choice. This was my first time trying it as always this is a great value.