Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla

Activia® Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla

by Activia

Enjoy all the benefits of Activia Greek nonfat yogurt with 0% fat, and 80 calories. Savor the rich flavor of fresh vanilla bean folded into creamy yogurt that has billions of probiotics in every cup.

is it really good for digestion?
is it really good for digestion?
Start your review of Activia® Greek Light Yogurt Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
I love yogurt so when I found this brand I dove in. My favorite flavor of yogurt is vanilla. This brand tastes great and it's good for your digestive system. This price is affordable and I would recommend this to every yogurt fan!!
Mic M.
Norfolk, VA
these are a great snack for on the go traveling. They are great with some granola. I enjoy having one for breakfast
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Love this yogurt! Very light and delicious at the same time! I love mixing it with granola or fruit for a quick hand healthy snack!!
Bishop B.
I don't eat yogurt much but when I do I eat Activia Strawberry 4X40Z It is great for leveling out the digestive system and very delicious. There is no need to improve something that is healthy for you. I am a repeated buyer and I would suggest that all should try it at least once.
Robbin N.
Wilmington, NC
Love the taste and texture. Great snack for anytime of day. Lots of benefits as well.
Bobbie C.
Moore, OK
It's very tasty to my palate, not everyone would agree, it's right for the price and better in my opinion than other brands
Adriana A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I just love this Greek yogurt for real it's good for you and makes you feel full I always love to add some fruit on in but yeah so good it's delicious and healthy and on expensive it's cheap I have many of them and I will keep buying it because it's so good
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
My favorite yogurt of all time. I love every flavor and I buy them every month. I fill up one of my drawers in the fridge just for these yogurts. They are perfect for on the go.
Michelle C.
Columbus, OH
IT is very delicious. It helps to fill me up in the morning especially when I add some granola to it. This would also be tasty with some fruit or to add to a morning smoothie.
havannah L.
Spotsylvania
This is my favorite greek yogurt! It makes a delicious breakfast morning parfait! I love it! It’s amazing and so delicious. Definitely try it out :)