BY ACTIVIA

Enjoy all the benefits of Activia Greek nonfat yogurt with 0% fat, and 80 calories. Savor the rich flavor of fresh vanilla bean folded into creamy yogurt that has billions of probiotics in every cup.

Michelle H.
Lower Sackville, NS
The only yogurts I ever buy are Greek vanilla, they can be used for so many different options in my household. A dip for veggies for my boys, granola and fruit for a breakfast parfait and added to our protein shakes after a workout. Can not go wrong with the taste and value that activia provides
Anaili S.
I didn't realky like this one, it wasn't smooth and rich in flavor. It is a lot healthier however, i would recommend it for people that don't have a strong taste for sweet things.  You can buy it at any of your local HEB, Walmart, and Kroger stores it is quite affordable.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a good Greek yogurt, but it’s nothing special. I have only bought this once and I’ll probably buy it again. It doesn’t have the weird after taste that some other Greek yogurts have. I would like to see if there are different flavors of this.
Mariana R.
Philadelphia, PA
It tastes really good, is great for mix with strawberries and granola, what for me is a great mix for the breakfast! The price also is good for a yogurt, I definitely would buy again, I recommend it, is delicious.
Caroline K.
Great vanilla flavor, decent price, and really helped me get my GI system back on track during college years of eating random crap all hours of the day. I definitely prefer this to the regular vanilla- it feels so much lighter while eating it.
Emily S.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite yogurts. It’s a delicious flavor and it’s easy on my sensitive stomach. It’s a very light vanilla taste. Very light yogurt. It taste natural no crazy flavors. My stomach is very sensitive and this yogurt is the only on that agrees with my stomach. I’m a repeat consumer and I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
I know it sounds boring, but vanilla is my favorite flavor yogurt. The Activia brand has a very smooth, creamy vanilla yogurt with just enough sweetness to make it lip smacking good!
Tracy G.
Ashland
I didn’t think I would like this but Surprisingly I did I would recommend this to anyone the price is great it’s affordable and I purchased them every time I go to the store
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
I'm a pretty picky eater so I only get the vanilla flavored but I love it. It has never disappointed in taste. I get it from any grocery store we go to. My other family members love the other flavors but I just love the vanilla! I add granola to it too and that is good! I recommend it to anyone who likes yogurt!
The B.
Gulfport
We use this product for everything thing from lunchbox staple to grab and go snacks. Every family member enjoys eating Activia's Greek Light Yogurt in the Vanilla flavor. It's delicious, tasty and absolutely a health food option that I can give to them with absolute confidence in a quality product.
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?