BY ACTIVIA

Enjoy all the benefits of Activia Greek nonfat yogurt with 0% fat, and 80 calories. Savor the rich flavor of fresh vanilla bean folded into creamy yogurt that has billions of probiotics in every cup.

Anaili S.
I didn't realky like this one, it wasn't smooth and rich in flavor. It is a lot healthier however, i would recommend it for people that don't have a strong taste for sweet things.  You can buy it at any of your local HEB, Walmart, and Kroger stores it is quite affordable.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is a good Greek yogurt, but it’s nothing special. I have only bought this once and I’ll probably buy it again. It doesn’t have the weird after taste that some other Greek yogurts have. I would like to see if there are different flavors of this.
Janie M.
Great for digestive system and tastes delicious. A good price for a yummy yogurt, small and compact enough to fit into lunchbox or purse, has a creamy consistency. I buy this frequently and have never been disappointed!
Mariana R.
Wynnewood, PA
It tastes really good, is great for mix with strawberries and granola, what for me is a great mix for the breakfast! The price also is good for a yogurt, I definitely would buy again, I recommend it, is delicious.
Caroline K.
Great vanilla flavor, decent price, and really helped me get my GI system back on track during college years of eating random crap all hours of the day. I definitely prefer this to the regular vanilla- it feels so much lighter while eating it.
Adriana V.
I just love this Greek yogurt for real it's good for you and makes you feel full I always love to add some fruit on in but yeah so good it's delicious and healthy and on expensive it's cheap I have many of them and I will keep buying it because it's so good
Emily S.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite yogurts. It’s a delicious flavor and it’s easy on my sensitive stomach. It’s a very light vanilla taste. Very light yogurt. It taste natural no crazy flavors. My stomach is very sensitive and this yogurt is the only on that agrees with my stomach. I’m a repeat consumer and I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Activia does work just as it claims and I always feel better when I eat it regularly for breakfast. It is also one of the best tasting yogurts I have found on the market, so it is a win-win situation. I like adding in granola or some frozen fruit and it is very good when added into smoothies. It is way better than having to take a probiotic in a pill form.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
I know it sounds boring, but vanilla is my favorite flavor yogurt. The Activia brand has a very smooth, creamy vanilla yogurt with just enough sweetness to make it lip smacking good!
L F.
I am big on yogurt! I always try my best to buy anything dairy free, low fat not sugar if possible and honestly I am a big fan! I really like the taste and I do re purchase!
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?