BY ACTIVIA

Nyssa B.
Cass Lake, MN
Me and my family get this all the one. We love eating the yogurt with some granola and just being able to relax and have fun. It is very affordable and fills you right up. I will always buy it and I will life it for a long time
Emily S.
Atlanta
This is one of my favorite yogurts. It’s a delicious flavor and it’s easy on my sensitive stomach. It’s a very light vanilla taste. Very light yogurt. It taste natural no crazy flavors. My stomach is very sensitive and this yogurt is the only on that agrees with my stomach. I’m a repeat consumer and I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Activia does work just as it claims and I always feel better when I eat it regularly for breakfast. It is also one of the best tasting yogurts I have found on the market, so it is a win-win situation. I like adding in granola or some frozen fruit and it is very good when added into smoothies. It is way better than having to take a probiotic in a pill form.
Rana A.
Iowa City, IA
Affordable and available at my local grocery store. The flavor isn’t great but it’s great for a light snack for when dieting. Super healthy. Greek yogurt is always nice!
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I really like this yogurt.  It helps with digestion when eaten regularly.  The flavor is very good.  It is affordable.  I bought it at meijer.  This is an easy snack. Very good in smoothies.  It is light to eat and not too heavy.  I would recommend to others.
carolyn k.
raleigh
It’s really nice in smoothies and helps your stomach. It’s good for the morning and is really good with fruit. Very plain but if your not a heavy morning eater this is good for you Dannon® Activia® Yogurt
Evelina M.
Baldwin Park, CA
These are very good I buy them usually during the fall time because they tend to be more delicious for me during fall. Anyway I feel as if they are a bit pricy For the amount you actually get but there actually really great! Especially since they have probiotics when ever your detoxing this is a great way to regain the good bacteria In your system.
Leigh J.
Lexington
This product has amazing flavor and isn't over bearing. I am a texture person and don't find this to be unpleasant. It will definitely keep you regular which in turn provides for better overall health. I would highly recommend this to others and will be a repeat user.
Kenzie W.
Topsham
This product is so convenient for on the go snacking. As a mother of two, I need a quick breakfast in the morning that's nutritious and filling and this is the perfect product for me. It's inexpensive, delicious, and easy. I would absolutely buy this again
Saikrishna A.
Irving, TX
I love this flavored yogurt,very little calories and high protein supplements, I am a repeat customer for this product.it was very healthy and affordable range and there are lot other different flavors.
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
is it really good for digestion?