BY ACTIVIA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy all the benefits of Activia Greek nonfat yogurt with 0% fat, and 80 calories. Savor the rich flavor of fresh black cherry folded into creamy yogurt that has billions of probiotics in every cup

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Cherries, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice Concentrate (for Color), Natural Flavor, Pectin, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactic Acid, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate.

Directions: Consume twice per day for 2 weeks as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Minor digestive discomfort includes bloating, gas, abdominal discomfort & rumbling. Keep refrigerated.

Debby V.
Ridgeway, SC
I keep this one around for cleaning out my gut it really does a good job at keeping me going and I am always surprised at how much there is to clean out you know full of it type is was recommended to me by my mom and I am glad she did not a lot of variety for a picker eater but ok
Katelyn R.
Shawnee
I am not huge on yogurt, though frozen yogurt is a slightly different story. But I enjoy Activia, it has good flavor and I enjoy grabbing one of these out of the fridge from time to time. The flavor wasnt anything too crazy, though it is just cherry but it was enjoyable.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
For people that like cherry it's a good brand and can be a bit pricey if u don't find a good deal but overall tasty and healthy I found great deal but not a cherry fan much but I would definitely recommend to others the texture is creamy but can be a bit to thick
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
For me activia has never proven to work the way it's supposed to. However I still try and buy the product because I think it's one of the healthier products out there for a reasonable price. I also don't mind the taste and sometimes with yogurt I could be picky
Jenny C.
Elmhurst, NY
This is the most basic yogurt one can get. I really like it for the subtle tastes and just the light texture. I got it from BJ's wholesale. If you are not really into greek yogurts but want to stay relatively healthy this is for you. I would buy again.
Roselyn M.
Katy
Tastes amazing ,  and doesn’t fill you up , I always buy this product, I’m a repeated customer! Compared to similar products i’d Say this one beats it by a milestone. It’s a good flavor and I love that
Faith R.
The texture was not ideal. The flavor was a bit chalky. Was not the worst Greek yogurt I have eaten, purchased for the health benefits and was not disappoint in that department. The packaging was a bit overdone.
Jessica F.
Knoxville
I am a big fan of Greek yogurt and this one especially is amazing. I love the flavor and the consistency is very satisfying. I recommend this to anyone who loves yogurt!! Very good product and worth the money
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
This product is very healthy for you. has a lot of probiotics which are useful for weight loss. This is way better than other yogurts. It’s a good price in the stores. I am a repeat customer I buy this a lot
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is my favorite flavor of Activa yogurt! I eat this stuff 5 days a week as a snack and I feel like it has defiantly improved my IBS symptoms. Plus I love the flavor, tastes like regular yogurt to me!