BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of strawberry and raspberry to revive your routine.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Raspberry Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid.

Dana S.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry ! It’s really delicious, creamy, and a great strawberry flavor! I love how it comes in a good amount of packs for the right price. Activia is super healthy and makes a great morning snack when I’m on the run, definitely recommend !
Rene F.
Bronx, NY
Activia is one of my favorite brands and helps with my dietary issues so I decided to try this product out one day. Although I love strawberry I wasn't a huge fan of the raspberry fusion flavor. I finished the four pack but will most likely not buy this particular flavor again.
courtney w.
Absolutely delicious. These made for the perfect snack and for a decent price! They were great with lunches or as a breakfast, a great way to start the day. The strawberry flavor is great. Will definitely buy again.
Baylor L.
I liked the size of the container because it made me only eat a little bit. The yogurt is really nothing special but it does help my insides operate. I will continue to eat this yogurt for a very long time.
Mallory H.
This is a must have in my refrigerator. The taste is great and it is a nice healthy snack to have handy. I also think that the price is great! I will continue to buy this product so I always have it handy.
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
I love activia since I try it in my country
It’s really tasty and I feel Fruits and Berry’s inside yogurt
Good price, the best thing to start your day with.
Good flavor
I recommend this yogurt to other people
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Okay, they didnt have the peach and mango fruit on the bottom to review but this dang yogurt is the best yogurt I have EVER eaten. AAAANNNNDDDD it is supposed.to help regulate digestion!? Why eat any other yogurt again. This is the only yogurt anyone should ever need.
Anna L.
Buchanan, MI
I have Chron's disease and this yogurt helps a lot with it. I wasn't able to eat yogurt for many years, but the probiotics in this made it easier for my stomach to handle. Activia® Fiber Strawberry Cereals And Pineapple Cereal Probiotic Yogurt
🔥Katy R.
I bet it taste great, like the other yogurts but I gave it two stars because I don’t really like raspberry yogurt. I’ve seen a lot of people in the stores get it, so I guess for the people that like raspberry yogurt should get it.
Breanna K.
Layton, UT
Love this stuff! It is so yummy! My favorite yogurt, I love the flavor of this brand! I love to put it in smoothies and mix with fresh berries! It makes breakfast time so fast and yummy!! Love this product! ❤️