BY ACTIVIA #79 in Yogurt

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of strawberry and raspberry to revive your routine.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Raspberry Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid.

Rene F.
Bronx, NY
Activia is one of my favorite brands and helps with my dietary issues so I decided to try this product out one day. Although I love strawberry I wasn't a huge fan of the raspberry fusion flavor. I finished the four pack but will most likely not buy this particular flavor again.
Nicole B.
West Deptford
This is a good yogurt. I like the strawberry best but this one would be my next pick. It has a smooth creamy texture and it taste fantastic. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would buy it again and I also would recommend it to family and friends.
courtney w.
Absolutely delicious. These made for the perfect snack and for a decent price! They were great with lunches or as a breakfast, a great way to start the day. The strawberry flavor is great. Will definitely buy again.
Baylor L.
I liked the size of the container because it made me only eat a little bit. The yogurt is really nothing special but it does help my insides operate. I will continue to eat this yogurt for a very long time.
Mallory H.
This is a must have in my refrigerator. The taste is great and it is a nice healthy snack to have handy. I also think that the price is great! I will continue to buy this product so I always have it handy.
Rinad Q.
Portland, OR
I love the raspberry flavor and overall this brand. I feel very energized after eating this and also it doesn't have a lot of junk in it like the rest of the yogurt on the shelf. Would totally recommend
Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
This yogurt is very fresh and light I love the berry ones and it tastes like a treat even though it’s healthy for you! I mainly shop at Walmart and Fred meyers so I got it there. I will buy again and again and again 😁
Víktoria Г.
Los Angeles , CA
I love activia since I try it in my country
It’s really tasty and I feel Fruits and Berry’s inside yogurt
Good price, the best thing to start your day with.
Good flavor
I recommend this yogurt to other people
Lauren v.
Bayonne
I love eating activia yogurt. It is one of my favorite brand of yogurt.  All of the flavors are amazing. They are great to add to a smoothie or just eating alone.
Nono O.
Duncanville, TX
I had a period of time when I ate this for regularity and it was pretty good. After a while the fruit was kind of soggy and gross and freaked me out so I stopped eating it.