Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry

Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry

by Activia

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of strawberry and raspberry to revive your routine.

Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Raspberry Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Vegetable Juice and Beta Carotene (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin D3, Malic Acid.

Where can I get or order activia with fruit on the bottom?
Start your review of Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
Love this yogurt! It has the best flavor and texture of any yogurt out there!
Love this yogurt! It has the best flavor and texture of any yogurt out there!
Brekell M.
Lansing
This yogurt is so fresh and light and the flavor is very good. You don't get that tart taste that you get with most yogurts.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Very tasty yogurt and the strawberries were still good- not all mush and unrecognisable. I don't know how it compares to similar products as this is my first of this kind. I didn't find any noticable improvement in my gut health during my time using it but I enjoyed eating it. All in all it was not worth the extra price for me.
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
Delicious. It helps the craving of sweets. Also helps regulate your digestive system.
Vanessa C.
Hialeah, FL
Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Vanessa C.
If your looking for a very light snack that won't make you feel disgusting afterwards I recommend for you to try this yogurt. It is very refreshing and has a really good flavor. I love also the consistency of it because some yogurts tend to be very clumpy.
Lazaro V.
La Plata, MD
Activia® Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups is a rich yogurt with fruits in the bottom, it is refreshing and with a very smooth and pleasant taste, it also contains a high content of vitamin d
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this yogurt. Perfect for snacks and for a quick breakfast also. I love all the variety also.
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Me gusta el sabor de este yogurt, me ayuda con mis problemas estomacales. Los que son bajo en azúcar son algo incipidos pero más saludables. Hay varios sabores y el precio es asequible, además lo encuentras en casi todos los supermercados.
Lizbeth A.
Hammond, IN
Me encanta el sabor y ayuda mucho a tu estomago. Lo como en el desayuno y me ayuda con mi digestion durante el dia.
Komal R.
Toronto
I strongly believe that Activia is a very healthy yogurt brand and provides nutrients. The yogurt tastes fresh and has bits of fruit inside it which makes it so much yummier. I am a berry fan and definitely love the strawberry yougurt cup.