Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Erika S.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of cherry and vanilla to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Black Cherries, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Keri D.
Greenwood
Looove! I eat this as a snack probably every single day. I’ve found that this fruit on the bottom is definitely better than the Dannon fruit on the bottom! Also amazing with some granola mixed in with it!! I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a healthy snack for yourself or your children! #amaz
Stephanie H.
Greer
My Mom told me to try this product because I have tummy issues and don't really have a healthy diet being on the go all the time. I have to say, I didn't think I would like it cause I always thought yogurt was sour tasting. But I have since changed my mind, this yogurt tastes great!
Caroline H.
This yogurt is very fruity! It is made with fresh fruits and you can honestly taste it! The only problem I had with this product is that it expired wayy before the expiration day but other then that problem it was done of the best yogurt i've ever had in my life!
I normally don't like yogurt, but I love the Activia. The wild cherry &vanilla Fruit Fusion. The only problem is I am having trouble finding it in my town and surrounding area. I live in a small town of about 2000 and have to drive an hour or more to do the shopping.is there anyway to find it in Nebraska anymore. It is my favorite of the yogurts you make.
Kaitlynn S.
Ellsworth, KS
I love this yogurt because it's very healthy and delicious. It's an easy snack to bring on the go and to bring for school lunch or sport events. It is definitely a great product to buy if you're looking for something that tastes good and helps to lose weight at the same time. I would buy this product again and would recommend to my friends and family.
Ashley H.
These are by far the best yogurts I've tried. It has a perfect mix of vanilla and cherry. They're budget friendly even if you buy a big pack. I almost always have some in my fridge. Even my husband enjoys the flavor and texture of Activia. If only i could keep his paws off lol
Carolyn B.
I love this cherry and vanilla yogurt.  I love cherry ice cream so this is my healthier version of it.  It has a great taste and I buy this flavor more than others.  The price is a little bit lower then other yogurt I have bought.  If you are a yogurt lover like me then you should definitely try this.
J V.
By far cherry and strawberry are my favorite flavors. The taste is very delicious and I find it to be healthy as well. It has bits of fruit inside which I find makes it different, overall I find this a good alternative to a on the go breakfast or quick snack.
Nicholas J.
San Gabriel, CA
Personally, these cups are perfect size for a rushed morning. If I don't have enough time to make breakfast, I can always rely on one to grab on my way out. They are often on sale and affordable, and they are honestly a very quality yogurt. They have many flavors as well to suit your needs.
Elise B.
Cherries are one of my favorite fruits but it is hard to find a delicious cherry yogurt. They are usually too sweet and come off as cherry "flavored " rather than real cherry. So I was skeptical about a cherry vanilla fusion.  It's delicious! Not too sweet and not too tart.  It has replaced peach Activia as my favorite flavor.