Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry Raspberry uploaded by Erika S.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of cherry and vanilla to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Black Cherries, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Steph K.
Lakeland Highlands
Love the fruit on the bottom. Thought it was going to be soggy but it had a nice fresh taste. A great snack for on the go for my son. Quick and easy. Definitely worth the price.
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
This product is so tasty, one of my favorite yogurts to eat! I love being able to eat a yummy snack without feeling guilty of doing so. It was not extremely sweet and the fruit at the bottom was also delicious. I would definitely recommend this yogurt!
Talayeh T.
It really isn't anything that if you don't mix it up well all the sugar is at the bottom for most of the started at the bottom at all but it's good unless you mix it up .
Keri D.
Greenwood
Looove! I eat this as a snack probably every single day. I’ve found that this fruit on the bottom is definitely better than the Dannon fruit on the bottom! Also amazing with some granola mixed in with it!! I definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a healthy snack for yourself or your children! #amaz
megan r.
Fort-lauderdale
Yum, pure delicious great source of protein and Dairy. Great value. Price is great. I buy mines at Publix. Awesome flavor. Better than other probiotic yogurts I have tried. Would totally buy it again.
Jackie G.
Activia is a great product, especially this one. The fruit on the bottom stay fresh and the flavor is delicious! Strawberry and raspberry are my two favorite fruit. It is affordable and helps people go to the bathroom when needed.
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Love this flavor of yougart I love mixing it up to see the nice size chunks of strawberry on the bottom I eat this for breakfast or ad s m8d day snack
Stephanie e.
ROCKWOOD
I love this. It's so good. Great for ur tummy and great taste. It's a great snack when u r feeling alittle hungry.i recommend this flavor.
I love fruits and I love yogurts. Fruits on the bottom make the yogurt even better and makes it better to have a surprise on the bottom.
Jessica S.
Spring Valley
These yogurts are delicious but a bit sweeter than I prefer. The addition of fresh fruit on the bottom is definitely a pleasant treat.