Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut uploaded by Vivian Alexis L.Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut uploaded by patricia h.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of pineapple and coconut flavor to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar,Pineapple Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin D3, Annatto Extract (For Color), Sodium Citrate.

Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
One of my favorite snacks. I love yogurt! I would it’s similar to many others. Nothing that would make it stand out. Can be found almost any where. Not usually my go to but would buy just for something new.
Jocelyne E.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite yogurt flavor. I have one every other morning for breakfast. Its pretty affordable. This is a smoother taste than the probiotic version of this brand. I will definitely buy these again
Olivia C.
one of my favorite yogurts! I switched from the typical Dannon Fruit on the Bottom to this because it's better for my body. The bottom is pretty syrupy-sweet, but since the yogurt itself has a stronger taste, it worked out. I'd really put this on part with the original Fruit on the Bottom. if only it came in a bigger size!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Danone activia exceded my expectation. It delt with my bolating with a flavour blast, Got rid of my tummy pain oh so fast. 5 stars Activia keep up the good work I recommend it to all my friends, great taste and flavours that never end.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
This yogurt is very good actually. My fiancé hates yogurt and he tried this and loved it! I would definitely buy this again, the flavor is on point and doesn’t have a bitter taste to it at the end like other yogurt brands!
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this brand of yogurt and feel like it’s a great value. I’m not big in this flavor, however I enjoy others. This flavor doesn’t taste as natural as others. It is really good as a light snack as well.
Purchased at: Costco
Activia pineapple x coconut is so good I eat this every morning omw to school and the coconut makes it taste so much better.I wouldn’t say it’s really healthy.I WILL BUY THIS AGAIN WHEN I RUN OUT.
Amy S.
Casper, WY
Absolutely love this yogurt!!! I have a smal child and this yogurt is so great!! We love all the flavors but the best is the kind that is mixed with 'cereal' and especially the pineapple one!!
Solie S.
San Leandro, CA
Well I personally love anything that has pineapple in it so this was perfect! It's fruity also healthy for you when your trying to slim down a bit or trying to watch your intake.
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
The Dannon fruit fusion yogurts are so good. I love the taste and texture. Perfect mix of yogurt and fruit. My issue is that about half an hour after I eat one I get the worst insulin surge and get really tired, nauseous, and shaky. I have hypo-reactive glycemia so this triggers it more than any other yogurt. I wish I didn't have this issue because I love the taste so much. I wish they had a lower sugar one.