Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut uploaded by Vivian Alexis L.Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple Coconut uploaded by patricia h.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of pineapple and coconut flavor to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar,Pineapple Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin D3, Annatto Extract (For Color), Sodium Citrate.

Lativia J T.
America
Activia has a great creamy rich texture. It was easy to store and open. It is a desirable brand because of the variety of fruits and nature ingredient. If you have the smallest of issue with digestion and irregularities. I would personally recommed Activia as your source for great results daily.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
Activia has always been one of my favorite yogurt brand at the grocery store. For anyone who does have an abnormal digestive system this yogurt really does help get back on a normal track. The fruit of the bottom yogurt is so good!
Lyndsay B.
Warnerville, NY
This is a great yogurt to get your system kick started. Great taste and flavors. It’s definitely a light yogurt and a smaller size container than I’m use to. Great for a small snack and keeps you regular if you know what I mean
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
One of my favorite snacks. I love yogurt! I would it’s similar to many others. Nothing that would make it stand out. Can be found almost any where. Not usually my go to but would buy just for something new.
Olivia C.
one of my favorite yogurts! I switched from the typical Dannon Fruit on the Bottom to this because it's better for my body. The bottom is pretty syrupy-sweet, but since the yogurt itself has a stronger taste, it worked out. I'd really put this on part with the original Fruit on the Bottom. if only it came in a bigger size!
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Danone activia exceded my expectation. It delt with my bolating with a flavour blast, Got rid of my tummy pain oh so fast. 5 stars Activia keep up the good work I recommend it to all my friends, great taste and flavours that never end.
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
This yogurt is very good actually. My fiancé hates yogurt and he tried this and loved it! I would definitely buy this again, the flavor is on point and doesn’t have a bitter taste to it at the end like other yogurt brands!
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Amy S.
Casper, WY
Absolutely love this yogurt!!! I have a smal child and this yogurt is so great!! We love all the flavors but the best is the kind that is mixed with 'cereal' and especially the pineapple one!!
Ye Z.
It’s delicious and a great to-go breakfast for me. I usually get the Chobani flips but decided to try something less sugary. Definitely less sugar and love the fruity taste. Will be buying more in the future!