Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Peach Mango uploaded by MJ S.Activia® Fruit On The Bottom Peach Mango uploaded by H E.

BY ACTIVIA

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of peach and mango to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Peaches, Mango Puree, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Annatto Extract And Black Carrot Juice (For Color), Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I buy this for my daughter. She is 10 years old and absolutely loves it! She loves the fruit on the bottom. She says the flavor is super great! She actually prefers this brand over all others!!! And I love it because it helps keep her bathroom trips regular ;) mom tested and kid approved is a MAJOR win in my book!
Cathleen S.
Dannon Activia Peach and Mango Fruit Fusion Yogurt is smooth and creamy with a tropical flavor combination of peach and Mango. I love eating Dannon for breakfast with granola for a little added texture and nutty flavor. Its compact size is easy for on the go busy mornings.
Emily M.
Winter Haven
Delicious! The probiotics make my tummy very healthy and the yogurt is creamy. I like that there are chunks of peach in the yogurt so it gives texture to the yogurt. If you like Greek yogurt more, I would not recommend this to you.
Zoe F.
Baltic
Tasted good. I personally do not care much for yogurt so it tasted like yogurt to me. My sister loves yogurt so I’m sure she would be more helpful than me. It all tastes similar to me but I hardly eat yogurt.
Christina S.
N Tonawanda, NY
This yogurt is delicious and really helps your digestion. It’s a little pricey and has more carbs/sugar than the light yogurts but if you’re looking die something to help regulate this will def work.
Becky D.
Decently priced and does what it is advertised to do. My granddaughter loves it and it has helped her tremendously. Downside it the sugar. And I'm not a big fan of artificial sugars either.
Laura D.
Yuma, AZ
This is a delicious yogurt, it has so many different flavors and you can mix it with any cereal or any fruit it’s really good for you stomach . I would definitely recommend it it’s so healthy and delicious. I would buy it over and over again.
Sara L.
I expected this yogurt to taste off but it tastes great and I'll be buying it permanently in the future. I've been having tummy trouble for awhile and have noticed an improvement in only two days. This stuff is awesome!
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
Taste so good. It has chunks of the fruits inside is yummy! I get a box mixed with flavors from BJ’s and I honestly think is worth it. Is light and it does help with digestion. I also eat it with granola is amazing
Jennat E.
Palm Bay
My mom buys this product to help us stay regulated and it certainly does the trick. A plus is that it tastes delicious. I like to eat it with my breakfast with honey and oats. It also tastes great in a fruit smoothie before a workout or after.

Walmart