Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtActivia
Activia Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt 4-4 oz Cups

Activia® Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups

by Activia

Fruit Fusion is an exciting twist on Activia's signature lowfat yogurt, offering two delicious fruit flavors, while still having billions of probiotics in every cup. Creamy lowfat yogurt with non-GMO ingredients* is folded over the masterly combined taste of cherry and vanilla to revive your routine.

Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Water, Cane Sugar, Black Cherries, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 1% Of Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Lactic Acid, Agar Agar, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activia® Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda J.
Locust Grove, GA
Activia® Fruit Fusion Cherry & Vanilla Yogurt 4-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Amanda J.
Yes - I eat this daily helps me with acid reflux and overall health. I normally add fresh berries and granola or nuts.
Tiffany W.
Asbury Park, NJ
Activia has the best flavored vanilla and cherry and when they put them together... mmmm mmm mm. I eat at least 2 a day and my husband seems to love them too.
KATHERINE R.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Súper delicioso 😋!!!! Para deleitarnos y lleno de probioticos tan necesarios , cremosos y para mi la cantidad perfecta.... súper recomendado
Garri D.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I love how this yogurt has real fruit on the bottom and the yogurt itself is yummy and very affordable love it
Kristi T.
Purchased at: Target
These taste great! They are nourishing and has such a good flavor! Great value. I love them because they are not too sweet like other yogurts. I love this on my waffles! I will buy them again. I recommend this product.
Omattie R.
Its fruity and creamy. There is chunks of real fruit. It not expensive and good for gut health. I won’t change anything. It comes in easy to break of packaging. It’s versatile you can add it to smoothies or fresh fruit for a treat. Will recommend.
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Love this flavor of yougart I love mixing it up to see the nice size chunks of strawberry on the bottom I eat this for breakfast or ad s m8d day snack
member-497403434
activia é bom mais poderia ser melhor. quero provar e depois da a minha avaliar ela. saber como é . se faz bem
I normally don't like yogurt, but I love the Activia. The wild cherry &vanilla Fruit Fusion. The only problem is I am having trouble finding it in my town and surrounding area. I live in a small town of about 2000 and have to drive an hour or more to do the shopping.is there anyway to find it in Nebraska anymore. It is my favorite of the yogurts you make.
Jihan M.
Brooklyn, NY
Activia is good yogurt! It helps with the digestive system and it helps when needing to go to the bathroom.

Looking for your answer?