Activia Fiber Straw/Pineapple 12X40Z

by Activia

ACTIVIA FIBER STRAW/PINEAPPLE 12X40Z

Is this flavour of Activia yoghurt available in the UK?
Why can’t I find the fiber pineapple and strawberry activia yogurt anymore? I’ve looked at chandler Oklahoma, and Edmond Oklahoma. I’ve asked homeland and different stores.
I'm interested to know how the pineapple taste like, I know pineapple tends to irritate my tongue sometimes when I over eat it.
Start your review of Activia Fiber Straw/Pineapple 12X40Z!
Summer H.
I enjoyed the taste of the pineapple flavor a lot. I bought this to take with antibiotics and it's a good probiotic to take if you aren't very regular. You'll start feeling a difference almost right away.
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Dannon Activia Strawberry/Pineapple with Cereal Probiotic Yogurt - 4oz/12pk.... has a really good taste to it and with the cereal it gives it that crunch factor that I'm always looking for.... so creamy and fulfilling as well... just what I need in the morning for breakfast
Paula M.
Harlingen, TX
These are my favorite. Very filling and great for my digestive system. The flavor is super good and I really enjoyed them. The pineapple flavor even has little pineapple chunks. They are also affordable. And I recommend for people who have sluggish digestive system.
Liz F.
Shelby, NC
El que yo he probado no tiene fresa pero no aparecio a ala hora de buscarlo y es mi yogurth favorito. Ya que su sabor riquisimo y sus trocitos de piña uff me encanta aparte el trigo le da un sabor super rico en verdad lo recomiendo ❤
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not have to miss it in my breakfasts it is my companion with my green juice in the morning I recommend it I super love #activia it has a variety of flavors. I buy the 12-pack of the strawberry, pineapple and wheat flavors, I love the pineapple. The good news is that it is healthy and contains fiber, it helps you in digestion.
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is MY yogurt in the house lol It really does help my stomach!! I has surgery last year and had my gallbladder removed so I have had to watch what I eat a lot more closely. Eating this exact type, with the cereal oats, is an actual breakfast my stomach can digest without hurting every morning!💖 I love it and I need it
Diana H.
Woodbury , MN
No soy muy amante del yogurt pero este lo disfruto mucho por su rico. Sabor y textura además de los granos que tiene
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Love activa! It taste greats and helps get you through till your next meal. It’s a great snack and really does what it promises to do. Helps regulate your digestive system to keep everything flowing like it should. The added fiber makes you feel fuller and regulates you system even faster.
Zelideth P.
Hialeah, FL
Hace años atrás consumía mucho este producto, me encanta el de fibra pues su efectividad me ayudaba diariamente 🥰 y de sabores me gusta más el de peach 🍑 con fibra!
Nichean B.
Greensboro, NC
Great but powdery after taste. I like them almost frozen. Very healthy and lightweight.