BY ACTIVIA

Activia Fiber lowfat yogurt is a creamy snack and a good source of fiber. Infused with the bright taste of strawberry and pineapple, Activia is a delicious way to put your best foot forward.

Strawberry: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Strawberries, Inulin, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Rolled White Wheat Flakes, Red Wheat Bran, Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Rolled Oats, Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Agar Agar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Pineapple: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Pineapple, Inulin, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Rolled White Wheat Flakes, Red Wheat Bran, Milk Protein Concentrate, Kosher Gelatin, Rolled Oats, Natural Flavor, Agar Agar, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Turmeric (for Color).

Sharmaine A.
Breckenridge, CO
I love this yogurt! My dad was the one who introduced me to this yogurt and my favorite flavor is strawberry. It’s not too sweet nor too sour like other yogurt are and that’s why I love it. I eat it for breakfast lunch and even sometimes dinner! 😂
Fredelyn C.
Jackson
I love this Activia Fiber Strawberry and Pineapple Cerean yogurt coz it’s not too sweet it’s just the the right amount og sweetness to it and the pineapple taste amazing. The only problem I have is having a hard time finding it in my store sometimes but other than that it’s my go to breakfast.
Ash✨ D.
deerfield beach
Purchased at: Walmart
I have this at home in my fridge at the moment it’s okay I don’t go to the soggy cereal chunks to pleasant but the flavor is okay other than that and it’s good for you but definitely pick a different flavor
Kyla A.
This stuff WORKS!!! The fiber is no joke !! Haha anyways, I love the strawberry flavor it is super yummy and I highly recommend it!! So give it a try if you need more fiber in your life ! Gooo try it !!!
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Yes yes yes ! Los mejores yogures q he comido ! So deliciosos y súper saludables porq tiene mucha fibra , no lo comparo con otros, si sabor es único ! Y lo saludable q es es otro pretexto para q no falte en nuestra mesa, !
Ashleigh T.
Supply, NC
Absolutely love activia for in the mornings! Love the flavors! A huge staple in my household. The taste is great and a great way to keep everything regular and in check.
Summer H.
I enjoyed the taste of the pineapple flavor a lot. I bought this to take with antibiotics and it's a good probiotic to take if you aren't very regular. You'll start feeling a difference almost right away.
martha e.
I enjoyed the refreshing tast of fruit and fiber it gave me a positive energy. My kids on the other hand did not like the added fiber grains. They tryed one bite and refused to eat any more. Everyone has their own opinion so all I can do is say try it it will not kill you to eat something healthy.
Erika C.
Taste is amazing, smooth and my kid loves it too. Don’t use other fiber yogurts other than this, and price is great, affordable. Best flavor is strawberry or peaches. This is one of the products I buy each time I go to the groceries.
Jessica C.
Activia brand yogurt is my all time favorite to buy. It's one of the more affordable yogurts available at my local grocery store and I absolutely love the taste and texture. The strawberry is my favorite and I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I'm interested to know how the pineapple taste like, I know pineapple tends to irritate my tongue sometimes when I over eat it.