BY ACTIVIA

Drink one bottle or more of activia every day to help naturally regulate your digestive system. Clinically proven to help in two weeks, when consumed daily. Contains a natural probiotic culture - bifidus regularis - only in activia. see more...

Danalli M.
Danalli M.
Orangeburg
Activia is such a great health drink I drink a bottle every morning before I go to cheerleading practice and it gives me energy . you can purchase it at Walmart or any neighborhood store and the strawberry flavor one is really my favorite so go try it 😘.
Violet F.
Violet F.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
One of the best yogurts ever. It taste amazing and has great benefits of using it. I drink this stuff quite often and have no complaints about it other than that I think the containers should be bigger. But I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katherine r.
Katherine r.
Vale la pena comprarlo sabe muy bien y te ayuda con tu sistema digestivo.Ademas de que si hay nevera en tu trabajo como en el mio te lo llevas y lo puedes consumir sin ningun problema porque no necesitas ningun otro tipo de envase ni cuchara.
Regina V.
Regina V.
Activists is very healthy and taste very good! I've eaten this before and would definitely buy to eat again. The flavour taste like how it should taste, very sweet but not to much sugar! I bought a back at Costco. I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Corona, CA
I use this as a filler when I'm feeling hungry it's health and it helps with my digestion. The flavor is good and it makes it hard to think it's yogurt. Although Greek yogurt is much healthier this yogurt is still great!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Kansas City
These are really tasty and I drink them for a snack when I don't have time to eat anything and they make me feel full. I will usually drink one in the morning and I buy them from my local grocery store. These are really good and I would definitely recommend.!
Jocelyne 👸.
Jocelyne 👸.
San Diego
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SO MUCH !!!! the taste is amazing and personally, this is the only yogurt I buy. It is very affordable and you can literally find it anywhere! I get it all the time and I'm sure anybody  would also love it. I definitely recommend it
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
THESE ARE THE BOMB. THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY. I am really bad at eating in the mornings so instead of protein shakes (which I had been doing for the past few years) I drink this instead. Really good.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Wesley Chapel
Taste great! I love it and my daughter loves it too! Great flavor and texture. Not a bad peice either. I love all the flavors but Strawberry is my favorite
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Albany, GA
I eat strawberry yogurt for breakfast daily. I like the way it taste. I watched the commercial on tv heard all the things that can happen for you.