Activia Drinks Strawberry 5.75 Fl Oz Activia Dairy Drink 4 Ct Bottles uploaded by Chelsea M.

BY ACTIVIA

Drink one bottle or more of activia every day to help naturally regulate your digestive system. Clinically proven to help in two weeks, when consumed daily. Contains a natural probiotic culture - bifidus regularis - only in activia. see more...

Activia Drinks Strawberry 5.75 Fl Oz Activia Dairy Drink 4 Ct Bottles
This is a great product and I love the taste the yogurt is so smooth and helps my digestive system and makes it easier to get through the day.this product delicious in taste and is health  every one in my house hold loves this product and it is a apart of my everyday diet
Daiquan R.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I don't really see a difference in the yogurt and what it is suppose to do. Activia is know for keeping things moving in your digestive system but I haven't seen any changes. I love the flavor it just takes like a strawberry smoothie. I'm not a fan of Activia products.
Danalli M.
Danalli M.
Orangeburg
Activia is such a great health drink I drink a bottle every morning before I go to cheerleading practice and it gives me energy . you can purchase it at Walmart or any neighborhood store and the strawberry flavor one is really my favorite so go try it 😘.
Julia S.
Julia S.
These are such great tasting drinks that you can just grab on the go. Perfect for an early morning breakfast and it's at a perfectly reasonable price! And as for the flavor, it provides such a delicious sweet strawberry taste. If I had to add something to it, I would probably choose chocolate!
Violet F.
Violet F.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
One of the best yogurts ever. It taste amazing and has great benefits of using it. I drink this stuff quite often and have no complaints about it other than that I think the containers should be bigger. But I would definitely recommend it to others.
Katherine r.
Katherine r.
Vale la pena comprarlo sabe muy bien y te ayuda con tu sistema digestivo.Ademas de que si hay nevera en tu trabajo como en el mio te lo llevas y lo puedes consumir sin ningun problema porque no necesitas ningun otro tipo de envase ni cuchara.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
philadelphia, PA
I love activia drinks! They're so delicious and really help with my digestive system. Sometimes I find that yogurt can have a chalky taste, but not with this brand! They have a small selection of flavors but I don't mind. Its very creamy! 10/10.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I buy this for the on the go don't have time to make breakfast or lunch just so I have something more healthy it's really good I usually only get strawberry it can be pricey and this also helps those who can't poop go more easily !
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Ramsey, NJ
I really like the bottles bc its a thinner consistency and nice for bringing on the go. The strawberry flavor is really nice as well. I do not eat them regularly enough to comment on the benefits but overall i like these yogurts.
Regina V.
Regina V.
Activists is very healthy and taste very good! I've eaten this before and would definitely buy to eat again. The flavour taste like how it should taste, very sweet but not to much sugar! I bought a back at Costco. I would recommend this to my friends and family!