Activia Drinks Strawberry 5.75 Fl Oz Activia Dairy Drink 4 Ct Bottles uploaded by Chelsea M.

BY ACTIVIA

Drink one bottle or more of activia every day to help naturally regulate your digestive system. Clinically proven to help in two weeks, when consumed daily. Contains a natural probiotic culture - bifidus regularis - only in activia. see more...

Julia S.
These are such great tasting drinks that you can just grab on the go. Perfect for an early morning breakfast and it's at a perfectly reasonable price! And as for the flavor, it provides such a delicious sweet strawberry taste. If I had to add something to it, I would probably choose chocolate!
S.Lee H.
New Castle, DE
I love all things Activia! Even though all of their yogurt products are low fat they never have that sour yogurt taste. This smoothie is so yummy it'll have you wanting another. Having this smoothie and some fruit is a perfect on the go breakfast.
Amy P.
Perfect! Especially for running out the door in a rush. Size is good, though the taste is fantastic leaving me wanting a huge 18 oz beverage to last all morning. Thick, sweet, not overpowering, full of healthy goodness. It's incredible.
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Great taste! Very affordable, keeps my digestive track good! I buy it from Walmart and Costco. It has very good nutritional value! And REALLY DOES taste like strawberries! I personally have it everyday at breakfast.
Channelle C.
Houston
Obsessed with this yogurt!!!!! I usually get really bad tummy aches due to being lactose intolerant and drinking this yogurt everyday helped me settle my stomach, especially with bloating. Plus the flavor is amazing.
Cassidy T.
Bastrop, TX
These are awesome for on the go or if you're watching your weight! It's compare to drinking a LALA for me. Purchased at Walmart and got one free with a coupon! Very affordable product.
Gracie D.
Rockport, IN
Foodie Expert
Of all the choices in the local grocery store , this is the best . I love the natural strawberry flavor and the convient portable servings , it perfect for my on the go lifestyle.
Allison H.
I really enjoy Activia. The yogurt is great but I think prefer the drinks a bit more. It makes me feel as if I have just regained energy and that is an great feeling.
This is a great product and I love the taste the yogurt is so smooth and helps my digestive system and makes it easier to get through the day.this product delicious in taste and is health  every one in my house hold loves this product and it is a apart of my everyday diet
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
I don't really see a difference in the yogurt and what it is suppose to do. Activia is know for keeping things moving in your digestive system but I haven't seen any changes. I love the flavor it just takes like a strawberry smoothie. I'm not a fan of Activia products.