BY ACTIVIA

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of peach and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today. see more...

Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
This was OK. The brand itself is pretty good but it’s not all natural what are usually prefer and you can taste the difference. Also for what you get it it’s a little expensive I’ve had it a few times mostly when I can’t find another brand I want more. Also this particular flavor taste very artificial. I would not recommend this over other brands but if it is your only option it’s not too bad.
kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
LOVE THIS YOGURT DRINK! It fills me up. Its good for me. Its fast and easy. It comes in Peach. I mean, what eles can i say, its awesome! My kids and husband love it too. Its really a darn great price and i just love it!
Arianna S.
Foodie Expert
This is a perfect drink to start off your day get energy in you. It’s refreshing taste delicious and couldn’t get a better price for it. I usually buy these when I’m going to have a big day or I’m running late for something and I won’t have enough time to make breakfast and it fills me up!
Holly G.
I love how convenient these are to grab and go! I have purchased these several times prior to eating a Keto diet and they are a great value for the convenience. You don't need a spoon and there is something about the Activia flavor that is just amazing! PLUS it helps a lot with digestion!
Courtney G.
Farmington
This is delicious and one of my favorite brands of yogurt. I buy mine from Walmart or Hannaford. It is very good for your body and easy to ingest. I have one at least twice a week. I find the flavor better then other similar products. I plan to keep buying it because it's so good.
paige b.
Foodie Expert
These are so handy for on the go. I usually skip breakfast but not when i have these (when i actually remember to buy them). Peach and raspberry are the only flavors of yogurt I'll eat. This one is kind of more tangy than other brands in the peach flavor, not horrible at all though.
Natalie A.
Montebello
This drink is so good for when you're on the go and you need breakfast in the morning. I take this drink in the morning to have a tasty breakfast but not only is it good and tasty but its healthy too. In general I love this drink and I really recommend it to others.
ESS ..
These taste so delicious, I often take these to eat for breakfast when I am on the go and dining have time. It is somewhat healthy and is pretty tasty so it makes it even better. Often I feel like I'm drinking too much sugar so I wish I was naturally flavored.
I love this since I have bloating I feel a deference in this yogurt then regular yogurt. I like the peach flavor sometimes I taste a bit of tiny pieces of fruit. It is satisfying to my tummy. Recommend this to anyone feeling uneasy with their digestive system.
Hosanna D.
Cheney, WA
This product is a great blend of yogurt and milk textures. It's great for on the go, when your are running late and need something quick and easy. The peach is a nice flavor, not too rich but not too bland. I would definitely recommend it to others!