Activia Drinks 7 Fl Oz Ss Peach    uploaded by julora l.

BY ACTIVIA

Refresh yourself anytime, anywhere with an Activia Drink. With the fresh taste of peach and billions of probiotics in every bottle, these cool and creamy smoothies taste great. Grab one and go today. see more...

Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Foodie Expert
I love this drink it taste so delicious!! Its so affordable and i love the fact you can just drink out of It instead of using just a regular cup of yogurt its perfect to have when on the go😊 i always buy this yogurt its my favorite!
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
I am not a super huge fan of yogurt but this one is good. Its not too sweet and it does help your stomach. It won't make miracles in a day but eating it regularly will help. You can get a better deal at wholesale places.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Not my favorite drink. There is not a lot of flavor to these drinks as compared to similar brands. Relatively healthy with 170 calories per bottle. Easy to grab for a breakfast on the go. Other flavors may be better.
Silvia B.
Silvia B.
Danone activia exceded my expectation. It delt with my bolating with a flavour blast, Got rid of my tummy pain oh so fast. 5 stars Activia keep up the good work I recommend it to all my friends, great taste and flavours that never end. I definitely love it!
Yajaira R.
Yajaira R.
Bridgeview, IL
I love this yogurt. it is more on the watery side than it is thick. I love the peach flavor. It is really delicious always good as part of your breakfast. Specially if you're like me and is always on the go. I am a repeat customer, I have always purchased these yogurt and I will defiantly continue.
julora l.
julora l.
Oxon Hill
Activia is the best on the market when you are referring to yogurt and the digestive system. I have noticed a change incorporating this small cup into my morning breakfast and have yet to notice any flare ups usually related to a large dairy intake. My favorite flavor is the peach one.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
West New York, NJ
This is one of my favorite ! The reason being because the nutrition is what I'm looking for when I food shop. And I also like it to just grab to go and it makes taking it on the go super easy. This product is always on my grocery list!
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
My mom introduced me to this a few years ago. I love how it's in a smoothie form. It is very tasty and a great snack on the go. Especially because of the packaging. They are reasonably priced and will continue to purchase.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Foodie Expert
Taste good and easy, you can grab and go with these. It's a healthy option to help avoid fast food. It's always on sale and has added benefits that other yogurt does not. I would recommend picking this or any other flavor up
Andrew V.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Foodie Expert
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth