BY ACTIVIA

Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
The flavor is good, but it tastes a little chalky. It also has too much sugar for me personally. I wouldn’t buy this again honestly. There are other drinkable yogurts that don’t have a chalky taste.
Sarahi R.
I usually don't like eating breakfast or go for a light breakfast. Therefore, I was looking for something with enough nutritional value to makeup for breakfast. I tried this an it has helped me feel very energetic and full throughout the day. I usually accompany this with other foods, but if I am running late it is always a good option.
Jannatul A.
Astoria
Absolutely love how this drink tastes. I was not feeling well enough to eat solid food, so I decided to drink this. It tastes great, plus is super healthy for you. I love mango and I feel like the flavor is just right here. Not too sweet, but not lacking flavor either. Definitely, try it!
Maurisa E.
I like the Activia drinks better than the cups - it is nice to grab the Activia drinks when you are running late and you can enjoy the drink because it's not to big!

As for the mango flavor it is good - I thought they'd be to sweet but they were perfect for me.

Mary R.
Weber City
I liked the consistency of this drink. The sweetness was just right.The drinks were reasonably priced and I enjoyed the flavor and only wished it came in a carton!YUM! The mango was to me cold and tangy an I put it in the freezer for a short while and liked the icyness of it too.
Sharon V.
Center, CO
fills you up. It is a great option for breakfast. It gets you ready for that day and the flavor is amazing. It taste like heaven haha its so good. I think it is affordable and not expensive at all. If you haven't tried this out you need to. I bet you will get addicted .
Aminata B.
Inver Grove, MN
Love the smooth testing of this smooth! it goes down easily and the flavor was mango so it was testing. it wasnt  bad for the price of 6. the price was very affordable. it tasted like mango. which i love. i would buy again without no hesitation. recommended to everyone
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I have never been a huge fan of yogurt. I know it is something you should eat a lot but I have never really enjoyed it. These drinkable activia drinks are great. They don't taste bad, they don't leave a gross flavor in your mouth, and over all is very enjoyable.
Divena K.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE this yogurt beverage for on the go! Sooth, creamy texture and great for those days that you don't have time to eat a full breakfast! I would indeed recommend to others, plus the Mango flavor is delicious, and lastly great value for your money! :)
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
The mango flavor is my favorite! This is usually my go-to breakfast when I’m in a rush; I️ can drink it while driving to school/work. I️ like the consistency of it too. it’s not thick and chunky but it’s not watery as well. It’s very smooth texture. Delish!
Mipsy M.
I've tried the strawberry one and I loved it, but how good us the mango?
Lori M.
How long have these been available? I'm an Activia girl & have never seen them in my local store.