Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct)

by Activia

#23 in Probiotics

ACTIVIA DRINK STRAWBERRY 7OZ (12CT)

Is the taste powder like or smooth?
Is this drink really sugary?
Have you try the 60 calories Activia® Greek Strawberry Light Yogurt? It tases just like the regular one.
Start your review of Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct)!
Irma M.
Newark, DE
I love all Activia products. it is great choice for breakfast or lunch. I don't always have a healthy manu because of my work and it is great opportunity to have healthy and good taste meal.
Michelle M.
Pinson, AL
Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Publix
I really love the Activia strawberry probiotic dailies. They really taste good and they help my gut issues stay stable. I drink Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct) one a day. I highly recommend these to anyone who needs help balancing gut bacteria. Very good product that tastes delicious!
Janett J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect size for a quick shot of probiotics, specially early on the mornings when everyone in a hurry to catch up with schedules. Perfect for kids, teens and the hubby everyone love this delicious Activia shots.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are amazing on the super. They have a variety of flavors and great ingredients for health
Felisa W.
Moss Point, MS
My husband likes the drink has a great tastes am don't leave a bad after taste like some drinks do.  Wish they had coupons for the product
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by nicole P.
Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by nicole P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best yogurt drink on the market it has billions of live and active probiotics and live cultures with a smooth flavor and easy taste ...the only down fall I can complain on is I’m used to yogurt drinks being hock but this one is more like a liquid .....but you can get them in several different flavors ....even my four old son drinks them so if he can do it so can you ...add some fresh blueberries in them and it’s make them even better #superfood
Ashley P.
Ware, MA
Cute little shot of yum! They are so cute and small so if yogurt is not your thing don't worry! Give them a shot
Estefy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yogurt is my best friend, and i love to have variety on my fridge, this Strawberry drink is one of them. Is very good, sometimes it haves little chunks of strawberry wich i like a lot and if im hungry it calms me down for a couple hours, very convenient and good.
Thais F.
Northridge
It is very convenient for on the go to the to school work etc. Very rich in flavor it is more than I expected it fills you up has a good amount of protein and very healthy. The flavor is definitely better than other brands. I always have some in my house.
Catherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Activia Drink Strawberry 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by Catherine J.
Absolutely love the taste of these Activia yogurt drinks! They have such a nice creamy taste to them. I also like the fact that they have probiotics in there which definitely helps keep me regular and is very good for your gut. It's hard to only drink one of these a day; I'm always tempted to have more.