Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct)

by Activia

#21 in Probiotics

ACTIVIA DRINK STRAW BAN 7OZ (12CT)

Which other flavor have you tried?
I love Activia yogurt, but it seems it's always a hassle to find a spoon in the office, eat it at work, etc. My question is does it take the same/better/etc than the ones in the regular cups?
What is your favorite brand of yogurt- taste wise and nutritionally? Are they both the same?
Start your review of Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct)!
Leila G.
Commerce, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by Leila G.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta su sabor natural, tiene la consistencia perfecta, lo que más me gusta es que no contiene tanta azúcar como otras marcas, es el complemento perfecto para mí desayuno... Super recomendado...
Kayelah S.
Stafford
Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by Kayelah S.
My favorite to include the peach flavor as well ! I always wanted to try the blueberry but my local stores never have it !
Magdalena R.
Cypress, TX
I purchase this often for myself and my daughter and it always works, has a great taste.
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct) uploaded by Genesis N.
I love this product, this yogurt is delicious and it keeps me active and at the same time nourished every day and for me it is one of the richest yogurts that I have provided I love it and I recommend it because it is worth it Activia Drink Straw Ban 7Oz (12Ct) 😍😍😍
Natalia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this activia is a great combination and I take every morning to help me a lot for the go to the bathroom and make me full.
Caitlin B.
I struggle with severe stomach issues and have noticed a world of a difference when I take probiotics daily. It takes more than a week to really see a difference. The strawberry and the strawberry banana are the best flavors in my opinion. These are a tad expensive but worth it if you can afford to drink them everyday.
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
These are great for on the go breakfasts. This is my fiancé’s favorite flavor so it’s all we buy.
Claudia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love activia. Not to be gross but this brand really helps you poop lol. The flavor is so good. So fruity and natural
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
These are super yummy and a very quick and easy option for breakfast when trying to get out the door for work.
Bethany P.
Sanborn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite one but it taste decent. I love their probiotic drink line, but they’re very expensive for what you get out of them. I wish they were slightly less expensive and easier to find in store.