BY ACTIVIA #46 in Fermented Drinks

Easy and tasty way to get probiotics in the healthy routine. 8 pack of 4 delicious 3.1oz Strawberry and 4 Blueberry probiotic drinks.

Strawberry Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less than 1% of Acacia Gum, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3.

Blueberry Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Cane Sugar, Water, Contains Less than 1% of Acacia Gum, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (for Color). Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3.

Tosha Y.
I really like the flavor of this brand of yogurt it makes a great afternoon snack or if I wants something kind of sweet but I don’t have anything it taste just like what you would expect it to. I always buy from Walmart because where I’m from there really isn’t many places around
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I love the activita drinkable yogurt because it is an easy grab and go breakfast for when I don’t have much time in the mornings. It is healthy and keeps me full. It does have a slight aftertaste but it’s not terrible. I do recommend this Item!
anna w.
O Fallon, MO
the only probiotic i swear by! these are not too thick and taste amazing, almost like an actual smoothie. they are a perfect small size and are much easier to eat than regular yogurt. would recommend these!
Candice B.
I do not like yogurt but was recently diagnosed with diverticulitis and diverticulosis. My doctor told me that eating one package of yogurt a day would help with digestion. So I use these little drinks (strawberry) because I can basically chug one in about 3 gulps and don't have to really taste it. They are very subtle tasting, not like Greek yogurt.
Vanessa D.
Great drink, has lots of flavour. My kids enjoyed it as well, the thickness of it was pretty good too. However, I don't see them at many stores. Would like to see more of a variety of flavour.
Calli C.
Sevierville
Very tasty, its easy to forget its good for you.  I like that its filling also. The value could be a little better though when they are packaged in the 4 pk. If you can find them individually they are the same if not a luttle cheaper and you can pick your flavors.
Taylor L.
These are the best things to add into a morning routine!! Just drink one of these bad boys a day and you get a ton of nutrients as probiotics your body needs! The perfect food to stay healthy and keep your body fit
Neli N.
I don't like low fat anything!! But if you must consume low-fat, then this doesn't taste too bad!
If you're on a diet, I'd recommend sticking to a regular yogurt, not the low-fat one.
Alina Z.
It is a oldie but goodie for me, my favorite yogurt of all times. Love vanilla flavor the most. It is so good for healthy breakfast or a snack on the go
Adrianne B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Such an easy grab and go snack, enough protein to tide you over! They also definately help you to go! If you have trouble this is a great daily help!