Activia Breakfast Blend Lowfat Yogurt Apple Cinnamon with Grains - 4 CT uploaded by IMAN E.Activia Breakfast Blend Lowfat Yogurt Apple Cinnamon with Grains - 4 CT uploaded by Julie W.Activia Breakfast Blend Lowfat Yogurt Apple Cinnamon with Grains - 4 CT uploaded by SOLELASTIKA Y.

BY ACTIVIA

Activia® Breakfast Blend Lowfat Yogurt Apple Cinnamon with Grains.
New!
Lowfat yogurt 1.5% milkfat.
Grade A.
Dannon® with Bifidus Regularis®.
Helps regulate your digestive system.
Contains 12% more of the DV of protein (6g) than regular lowfat yogurt.
2x protein vs. regular lowfat yogurt.
6 oz (170g) x 4 cups/1.5lbs (680g). see more...

• These must be new. How are they? Do they come in Greek yogurt var...1 Answers
Rajaâ E.
Washington
These don't leave my fridge anymore. at first, I used to get them only when I have tummy issues. Now they are part of my daily vitamin intake :) after taking antibiotics, I came out suffering as a woman, we need to take a good amount of good biotics to balance good/bad bacteria pretty much everywhere in our body. And this definitely does not break the bank!
Sarah E.
Tacoma, WA
The first time I bought this product it was on accident. It had been mixed up with the peach flavor I usually buy. I decided to keep them and give them a try. They really are great for breakfast since they have the grains. They’re just as delicious as the ones a usually buy. My 9 year old Son asks for these every time we go grocery shopping.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
In my opinion I believe that this is one of the best yogurts that I've tried. This yogurt is a great way to help me stay active. Ironic because active is in the name. You are doing a great job with this yogurt it makes so much people glad to eat it such as. Me, my family, my friends, and even my neighbors always talking about how good it is.Thank you so much for making a yogurt that can make me happy when I'm feeling down. Keep up the good work :)
Giuliana🎀 V.
In terms of food this is a very smooth and tastes really great. It's good for a sensitive digestive system and healthy. You shouldn't have too many because of the carbs and sugar intake but as a once in awhile healthy snack it's good
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
My favorite yogurts ! I love how delicious they taste, the healthy aspect , the fiber in them and the value! Great buy for sure! They help me keep my digesting system in order ! I highly recommend them to everyone ! I usually buy packs every weekend different flavors from Stop and Shop.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Zayn's highnote in moments. You'l be- ACTIVIAAAA UH UH UH UH Not tryna be in thatNot tryna be coolJust tryna be in thisTell me how you chooseCan you feel why you're in thisCan you feel it throughAll of the windowsInside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, babyAnd I wanna feel you, tooI wanna see the sunrise and your sinsJust me and youLight it up, on the runLet's make love, tonightMake it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be aloneI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll hold you when things go wrongI'll be with you from dusk till dawnI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right hereI'll be with you from dusk till dawnBaby, I'm right here
Nicholle S.
Las Vegas, NV
This yogurt was amazing. I loved the flavor of it. I felt it was a great breakfast option. I love that it is low fat. I also like that it is available at most retailors I shop at.
Julie W.
New York
It's a healthy alternative to dessert yet it tastes just as good. My go to when I need to take a quick snack out the house. My go to when I'm at home. My go to for breakfast. You can mix it with fruits, cereal, etc. Helps the digestive system as well.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Activia Breakfast Blend has been a favorite of mine for a while.  When I saw the Apple Cinnamon with grains I was very anxious to try this product.  I purchased this product at Walmart and the next morning I tried it.  I love the taste of the Activia Breakfast Blend and will be purchasing it all the time.
Kenyatta L.
Columbus, OH
This yogurt is my second favorite and it's so good for when your in a rush in the morning or just wanting a snack. It has a taste that isn't thick, but it really just taste not to sweet and not to bitter but just right. If your not a yogurt eater I would say try it because it doesn't really taste like yogurt.
Lori M.
Foodie Expert
These must be new. How are they? Do they come in Greek yogurt variety?