Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Leslie F.
I enjoy the activia because it has a great flavor and is filling as well. It is not overly sweet. It helps regulate your digestion too.
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
I like the strawberry. It is really good to help digestion. And helps with you waste. If i eat it everyday i can lose some weight.
Katie C.
Lyford, TX
Love Activia. Helps regulate my tummy. I have Crohn's Disease so anything that helps keep me from a flare up is amazing in my book.
Elaine R.
Activia Yogurt is great! The taste it's really good, andthe greek yogurt is the best.. i helps you to clean ur inside..! hahahha!
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
I like the way that Activia tastes . The yogurt helps settle my tummy when it is feeling upset. It is an overall great product!
Baily M.
Newport
Keeps my digestive tract on track! Taste amazing. Better that yoplait. Affordable! And you can find it in most grocery outlets
Angela A.
Jersey City
Me encanta los Yogurt de Activia sobre todo el Light. Me ayuda mucho cuando ando de carreras y no da tiempo de hacer desayuno.
Jeremy F.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love starting my day with some delicious yogurt because it's a great source of protein and dairy while also tasting fantastic
Arely O.
Wichita, KS
I have had activia since I was younger, and always seemed to help boost my metabolism. Great product, okay variety of flavors.
Kristen S.
Arlington texas
We have the breakfast blend in our fridge currently and I've gotta say that after trying the peach it's definitely my favorite.