Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #56 in Yogurt

Mollie G.
Lynchburg, VA
Easy to eat and good for you! I can grab it and go! And it tastes so great! Great snack for a great price and you can get it at any store!
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
Good yogurt with over the top health claims to appeal to anyone’s conscience. After all, who doesn’t know that probiotics are good for you?
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Absolutely amazing and delicious!! My favorite yogurt and the children love it too! I would recommend it to anyone.  I buy it every time. 🙄🙄
Leanne L.
Kingston
Its ok I'm not big on yogurt but as far as helping ur digestive system in 2 weeks it dies do that the flavors are Ok it's a little pricey
Leslie F.
I enjoy the activia because it has a great flavor and is filling as well. It is not overly sweet. It helps regulate your digestion too.
Katie C.
Lyford, TX
Love Activia. Helps regulate my tummy. I have Crohn's Disease so anything that helps keep me from a flare up is amazing in my book.
Baily M.
Newport
Keeps my digestive tract on track! Taste amazing. Better that yoplait. Affordable! And you can find it in most grocery outlets
Kristen S.
Arlington texas
We have the breakfast blend in our fridge currently and I've gotta say that after trying the peach it's definitely my favorite.
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
I like the way that Activia tastes . The yogurt helps settle my tummy when it is feeling upset. It is an overall great product!
Angela A.
Me encanta los Yogurt de Activia sobre todo el Light. Me ayuda mucho cuando ando de carreras y no da tiempo de hacer desayuno.