Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

DANA R.
This is one of my favorite yogurts to grab and go. I can always count on Activia to do it's job and alleviate any stomach issues. Works like a charm.
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
My favorite thing to have for breakfast with a fruit of my liking. I recommend to family and friends. Nice texture , tastes good and is fulfilling.
Jen D.
Fresno, CA
I really love this yogurt! Peach is my absolute fav!!  My husband seems to like the strawberry the most because when.I go to eat one they are GONE!!
Jenna M.
Antelope
I never start my day without this yogurt, it makes me feel good inside. If you have stomach issues and being regular you should try out this yogurt
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Activia Breakfast Blend Yogurts taste amazing and, as advertised, really help out with digestion. I do wish they would come up with a soy option.
Sophia s.
Reeder
I love activia yogurt!! It tastes great and the 2 week digestive challenge really works!! Plus it's very affordable!! I buy it at Walmart.
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
Good yogurt with over the top health claims to appeal to anyone’s conscience. After all, who doesn’t know that probiotics are good for you?
Mollie G.
Lynchburg, VA
Easy to eat and good for you! I can grab it and go! And it tastes so great! Great snack for a great price and you can get it at any store!
Caitlin S.
Murrieta
My whole household loves Activia. Plus, since I have digestive problems is really helps out. It’s a great snack alternative for ice cream!!
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Absolutely amazing and delicious!! My favorite yogurt and the children love it too! I would recommend it to anyone.  I buy it every time. 🙄🙄