Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Dana M.
College Park, GA
Activists works wonders for adding fiber and flavor to your diet. They give you different flavor options which helps even the pickiest eaters.
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
Good taste. Smooth texture. Affordable. Easy to find. Good for your digestive tract. I would buy them again. I have bought them multiple times.
Shannon P.
Chowchilla, CA
I got the package that has 3 different flavors. They were very flavorful. I could taste the fruit well. The consistency was a good thickness.
Amber G.
Akron, Ohio
Good yogurt with over the top health claims to appeal to anyone’s conscience. After all, who doesn’t know that probiotics are good for you?
Mollie G.
Lynchburg , VA
Easy to eat and good for you! I can grab it and go! And it tastes so great! Great snack for a great price and you can get it at any store!
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Absolutely amazing and delicious!! My favorite yogurt and the children love it too! I would recommend it to anyone.  I buy it every time. 🙄🙄
Caitlin S.
Murrieta
My whole household loves Activia. Plus, since I have digestive problems is really helps out. It’s a great snack alternative for ice cream!!
Sophia s.
Reeder
I love activia yogurt!! It tastes great and the 2 week digestive challenge really works!! Plus it's very affordable!! I buy it at Walmart.
Leanne L.
Kingston
Its ok I'm not big on yogurt but as far as helping ur digestive system in 2 weeks it dies do that the flavors are Ok it's a little pricey
Atenas P.
Eran mis favoritos hasta que algo cambio no había día que no comprará de estos pero siento que el sabor cambio ya no saben cómo antes.