Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Bridgette W.
Good stuff very creamy great taste I thought it would taste weird but it did not it's' a great value. It does what it says. Make you feel healthy
Brenda C.
Love it. I only eat this brand. It does not bother my stomach ay all. It vetter than other products because it great tasting. Yes. It is Very healthy.
DANA R.
This is one of my favorite yogurts to grab and go. I can always count on Activia to do it's job and alleviate any stomach issues. Works like a charm.
Sherry S.
I love this as my daily breakfast ! I also eat it sometimes during the day as a much needed pick me up ! Not only good for you but tastes so great !
Dawn D.
Tannersville, PA
My favorite thing to have for breakfast with a fruit of my liking. I recommend to family and friends. Nice texture , tastes good and is fulfilling.
Jen D.
Fresno, CA
I really love this yogurt! Peach is my absolute fav!!  My husband seems to like the strawberry the most because when.I go to eat one they are GONE!!
Jenna M.
Antelope
I never start my day without this yogurt, it makes me feel good inside. If you have stomach issues and being regular you should try out this yogurt
Meg T.
Austin, TX
I don't believe on the special results os activia.
But the greco version is very good.
And Nestle sign the product.
The retail price is expensive.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
Activia Breakfast Blend Yogurts taste amazing and, as advertised, really help out with digestion. I do wish they would come up with a soy option.
Corrine S.
Foxborough, MA
Good taste. Smooth texture. Affordable. Easy to find. Good for your digestive tract. I would buy them again. I have bought them multiple times.