Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Amanda H.
Monticello
The best yogurt I've ever had. Doesn't leave a dry mouth after eating like other brands I have tried. My 2 year old picks the same product every time we go shopping.
Kana L.
Escondido
Been eating these yogurts for a while and they taste good. I really like the strawberry and peach packet. It is worth buying because it is a good price, I usually buy them at Walmart.
Jonna R.
Franklin, IN
I usually purchase the blueberry flavor. Great tasting and pricing  is usually around $2.50-$3.00 for a 4 pk. I have digestive issues and this yogurt helps with regularity.
Silena M.

Really good and does exactly what its supposed to do. So, many great flavors! I have purchased this brand from Pathmark, Foodlion, Martins, Wholefoods.
Cecilia L.
Orange
This is the perfect breakfast plater to go, whether your in a rush or running late this is the to go breakfast platter. It has nutrients and good for energy. I love the taste of creamy strawberry banana
Alex C.
Yorktown, VA
such a great thing for when you're feeling irregular. I love the way it tastes with the fruit bits within the yogurt. Besides fuge, this is my go too yogurt to eat and buy.
Salisha B.
Clayton
I actually purchased this product after learning it helps with digestive health. I ate the amount that was advised and honestly felt a change after 3 days.
Mariana A.
I loved this Activia, super tasty and great for the gut !! A good and true breakfast, gives me sources of energy for a whole day and I feel a great relief.
Shena C.
In my household the 12 pk is a must. My children actually freeze it overnight and take it in their cold oak lunch kit and the yogurt stays fresh and light!
Brenda C.
Love it. I only eat this brand. It does not bother my stomach ay all. It vetter than other products because it great tasting. Yes. It is Very healthy.