Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA #61 in Yogurt

Veronika K.
This product is really good! I personally have tried it and it tastes amazing) It actually helped my immune system! It's great for people and even you! You should consider this product because it is healthy for you and your family!
Becca C.
Williamstown
Perfect for packing in my lunch box. I love the variety of flavors and the probiotics. I get these at my local Shop Rite. It doesn't taste too sugary like other yogurts. If you need a digestion aid, Activia can certainly help.
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
I love activia and I love the breakfast kind. It's my go to yogurt and I love the cereal in it. It's a great value and great taste. If you have not tried the breakfast ones you need to. I would definitely purchase in the future
Gail G.
Merritt Island
These are great! You get a variety in the 12 pack so you don’t have to eat the same one every day. They taste great and there’s just enough in one cup. I often recommend them to others.
Shelley D.
Anderson
A little pricey sometimes but so good! I'm not a big fan of chunky yogurt so this is perfect. The vanilla is my favorite flavor. And it's just enough to fill me up for breakfast.
Emily A.
Camarillo, CA
I love this yogurt especially because I have trouble with constipation. When I eat this yogurt I no longer have to worry about when I'm going to go because I know I will.
Beth An Mike M.
It keeps me full till lunch time! Best in the morning or a late night snack! Also helps keep me from being "stopped up". I have bowel movements daily! I'm now regulated!
Frida C.
Nice creamy texture. The fruit was fresh tasting and I will definitely buy it again. I buy these every two weeks at Walmart. They are a good price and taste delicious.
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
I really enjoy this yogurt. I think it's a great product and found everywhere. The cups seem smaller than other brands. I like the flavors but do not eat twice a day.
Amanda H.
Monticello
The best yogurt I've ever had. Doesn't leave a dry mouth after eating like other brands I have tried. My 2 year old picks the same product every time we go shopping.