Activia Breakfast Blend 12 Pack uploaded by pauline t.

BY ACTIVIA

Nana N.
Minneapolis, MN
Good product for an okay value! And it's great that most of grocery shops will carry this product and this brand in general. But, I'm not sure if they work as they are advertised (their 12-week long thing). But the product tastes fine and nothing wrong with it.
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
I am more of a child than an adult when it comes to yogurt. I don't like chunks of soggy fruit, I like the little bits of goodness so help it go down. Activia doesn't really offer a yummy option, but it is very healthy and good for digestion. As someone who is lactose intolerant, that's very important.
Lauren G.
Davis, CA
The best yogurt in my opinion. I've have tried other brands but I always come back to this one. The taste is subtle and has chunks of actual fruit. It tastes great and helps improve metabolism as well.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Tried Activia a few times last summer not to bad. Nice flavor and pieces of fruit. Great for breakfast on the go or just as a light snack when trying to eat right
Anlly R.
Estoy más de un niño que a un adulto cuando se trata de yogur. No me gustan los trozos de fruta pasada, me gustan los pequeños trozos de bondad por lo que ayuda a bajar. Activia en realidad no ofrecen una opción deliciosa, pero es muy saludable y bueno para la digestión. Como alguien que es intolerante a la lactosa, eso es muy importante.
Ivonne M.
SANTA ANA, CA
I love this pack and it lasts a long time. I usually buy mine at Vons. I fee like it does keep me regular and it's really good for the price. Good probiotic
Salisha B.
Clayton
I actually purchased this product after learning it helps with digestive health. I ate the amount that was advised and honestly felt a change after 3 days.
Mariana A.
I loved this Activia, super tasty and great for the gut !! A good and true breakfast, gives me sources of energy for a whole day and I feel a great relief.
Shena C.
In my household the 12 pk is a must. My children actually freeze it overnight and take it in their cold oak lunch kit and the yogurt stays fresh and light!
Bridgette W.
Good stuff very creamy great taste I thought it would taste weird but it did not it's' a great value. It does what it says. Make you feel healthy